sharetrader
Page 932 of 936 FirstFirst ... 432832882922928929930931932933934935936 LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 9352

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    You are insulting the families, shame on you.Listen to the families

[FONT="]But Bernie Monk, who lost his son Michael in the disaster, rejected Ms Adam's criticism and said he was upset by the comments.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]"They're (the government) being straight up and down the middle.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]"The National government hid behind things the whole way through here, locked our experts out of any negotiations of making this happen and she's a great one to say that. And, I feel a bit hurt by it and offended by what she's saying.[/FONT]
    "We all don't want things to happen but we're making sure that all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed and we will get through this - not like the National government's done over the last six years of hiding behind and keeping it all in secrets."
    Which is the greater sin - lying or being realistic?

Winston Peters and Andrew Little are indeed like the funeral directors selling inflated priced bibles to the impoverished families of the deceased and for added profits, to the dead to be placed in the coffins.

As if the dead miners' families have not gone through enough.

Desperate people do and say desperate things which make them easy prey for the shysters like Winston and Little out there.

I am listening to the families and have been one of those on this forum who believed they never receive the justice they deserve BUT I am not lying to them like Winston and Little.

I feel very very sorry for the families - but not for the way they choose to be deceived by the weasel words of Winston and Little.

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/natio...river-re-entry

"Grey District mayor Tony Kokshoorn has backed re-entry into Pike River, but says expectations about what can be done need to be realistic."
    Last edited by Balance; 21-11-2017 at 12:58 PM.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/new...such-an-uproar

"All the footage was supplied to the Royal Commission, Smith said, and while Raymond could not say for sure if that happened, "if they did, it would have been regarded as relatively important".

"A Mine Rescue Trust statement said staff in the video were just two metres inside the drift, near the temporary seal."

So everybody is involved in a conspiracy to hide the truth?

IMO

Imagine you are talking to Bernie Monk iris this just a political stunt in your part.

Imagine you are talking to Bernie Monk iris this just a political stunt in your part.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11802658

All said and done, can bet upon Winston Peters will be nowhere to be seen when mine re-entry either occur or not occur.

Shysters are like that.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-11-2017 at 01:53 PM.

You are insulting the families, shame on you.Listen to the families

"
    No Jt. No one is insulting the families but this gov't is deeply insulting the Kiwi intelligence by their new reasoning.
    Re-entry? Wait, as we need to spent $7M plus first to assess what this Pike River re-entry promise is
    Even some die hard Labour supporters must be feeling some shame by now. Yippee-ki-yay, mother......!
    Last edited by RGR367; 21-11-2017 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11945226

Unforgivable that Labour and Winston Peters are now backtracking on the re-entry into Pike River.

The families of the dead miners are so easily manipulated - so sad.
    "Andrew Little: No 'absolute guarantee' of Pike River Mine re-entry
    Pike River Mine minister Andrew Little says he cannot guarantee a re-entry of the mine and has told family members that he will do what he can but safety is the top priority."

I don’t see it as backtracking, it is commonsense and the truth. No-one wants people to go into the mine if it is not safe. He will do what he can.

We only see what we want to see; we only hear what we want to hear. Our belief system is just like a mirror that only shows us what we believe. Don Miguel Ruiz
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/d...el_ruiz_564566

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    "Andrew Little: No 'absolute guarantee' of Pike River Mine re-entry
    Pike River Mine minister Andrew Little says he cannot guarantee a re-entry of the mine and has told family members that he will do what he can but safety is the top priority."

I don’t see it as backtracking, it is commonsense and the truth. No-one wants people to go into the mine if it is not safe. He will do what he can.

We only see what we want to see; we only hear what we want to hear. Our belief system is just like a mirror that only shows us what we believe. Don Miguel Ruiz
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/d...el_ruiz_564566
    Really? Common sense?

Where was the common sense when Peters and Little promised the families to facilitate the mine re-entry? There were no qualifications when they made the promises.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/883...-on-West-Coast

"Peters had so much faith in the families' report by international experts he said he would be willing to enter the drift himself."

Yes indeed - no qualification at all. Peters believed the families' report is so good that he IS WILLING to enter the mine HIMSELF.

Question - Where is Winston?
    Last edited by Balance; 21-11-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Where was the common sense when Peters and Little promised the families to facilitate the mine re-entry? There were no qualifications when they made the promises.
    John Key promised, Little promised, Peters promised.

Enough of the promises - just get on and get in there. Sooner they are in the sooner they are out and we can all put this sorry saga behind us.

Guru

The sad facts but true are that the bodies would by this time have been eaten by rats that infest all mines, as all hunters know if your caught alone and badly injured in the bush you either climb up on to the biggest largest highest rock that you can find of hoist yourself up a tree into the best branches that you can manage as after a few days the wild pigs sniff you out and eat you.
    A badly injured hunter who cannot defend him/herself usually lasts 4-6 days before being eaten by them.
    The N Z bush can be a very unforgiving place as are unoccupied mines.
    What ever the Pike River mine situation is the bodies or whats left of them need to come home to their loved ones but SAFETY FIRST , N Z's Mugabe well knows that !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    The sad facts but true are that the bodies would by this time have been eaten by rats that infest all mines, as all hunters know if your caught alone and badly injured in the bush you either climb up on to the biggest largest highest rock that you can find of hoist yourself up a tree into the best branches that you can manage as after a few days the wild pigs sniff you out and eat you.
    A badly injured hunter who cannot defend him/herself usually lasts 4-6 days before being eaten by them.
    The N Z bush can be a very unforgiving place as are unoccupied mines.
    What ever the Pike River mine situation is the bodies or whats left of them need to come home to their loved ones but SAFETY FIRST , N Z's Mugabe well knows that !!
    Thank You for the imagery.

If a bush pig can survive the mine then so can a human.