sharetrader
Page 622 of 936 FirstFirst ... 122522572612618619620621622623624625626632672722 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 9352
    Guru

Why wouldn't he go once the hydro-mining start-up date has been announced? Why go straight after the July...ummm....August...ummm....September shipment departed? This is like J Skilling walking out and then saying "Waddaya mean? Things were going great when I was there!" Makes no sense to go now and pull the rug from under the SP.
    A lot of these posts are reeking of desperation...."Pikes ready to mine" / The markets not reacting / 'Hydro-mining's emminent' etc......the way the cash is being burnt through they might need to tap the shareholders again before significant quantities of coal come out.
    A psychologist would have a field-day with these posts. People who were lauding GW staunchly through years of missed targets are now tripping over themselves to say his departure won't matter a jot, he's yesterdays man, 'we're better off without him', (at least) "we've still got a mine manager". Talk about 'don't let the door hit you on the way out'. Ireckon everyone's now got so much skin in the game that the desperation is starting to show. Every negative is now trumpeted as a positive.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fabs View Post
    Thank you Gorden,for all the years and effort you put into this, and i do hope that in the near future this project will justify your dream, it has been a long time with many knock backs.
    Here is wishing you all the best for your future.
    Cheers
    Albert B.
    Welll said fabs. All the best Gorden and thanks for sticking it out through the hard times.best of luck into the future.
    digger

I agree, while I think it's time for some fresh leadership at PRC, I certainly appreciate all the effort GW has put in - it was never going to be an easy job. Hopefully the new blood will bring fresh perspective (and perhaps a more shareholder-friendly culture).

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlogs View Post
    I agree, while I think it's time for some fresh leadership at PRC, I certainly appreciate all the effort GW has put in - it was never going to be an easy job. Hopefully the new blood will bring fresh perspective (and perhaps a more shareholder-friendly culture).
    Amen to that mate. Couldn't agree more !! LOL also my post number 251.

Haha, I'm beating you by one.......

Quote Originally Posted by LJB View Post
    Now he can't be accused of insider trading when he bails out of his PRC shares before the next big cock up in bringing the mine to full production.
    A little touch of negativity here, LJB, don't you think?

How about this instead . . .

Now he can't be accused of insider trading when he buys up large on PRC shares before the next big surge to full production.

Time will tell which of us is correct.

Guru

I guess LBJ's just going on past history, which is all you can really judge on. I think the 'insider trading' scenario is pretty far fetched.
    Pike have missed every single target they've ever announced. When they have managed to get a shipment of coal away, the share price has spiked each time on the back of rampant jubilation, and then dropped back to around 88 cents as reality sets in.
    Balance hasn't got anything critical this time round so that may indicate he's finally bitten the bullet and bought up large and will now be left high and dry as the SP drops again.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    I guess LBJ's just going on past history, which is all you can really judge on. I think the 'insider trading' scenario is pretty far fetched.
    Pike have missed every single target they've ever announced. When they have managed to get a shipment of coal away, the share price has spiked each time on the back of rampant jubilation, and then dropped back to around 88 cents as reality sets in.
    Balance hasn't got anything critical this time round so that may indicate he's finally bitten the bullet and bought up large and will now be left high and dry as the SP drops again.
    Why kick a man when he is down?

You do not see me criticizing Tony Gibbs when he was turfed out of GPG.

You take management to task when they are in positions of power.

Gordon is going and will soon be gone.

One wishes him well for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Why kick a man when he is down?

One wishes him well for the future.
    Aaww balance, you're an old softy after all

Hopefully there will not be anymore 'resignations'. It destroys the work ethic of a company when a number of top people go at the same time. I wish Gordon well in his new career direction.