sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default EXT Extract Resources

Hi all, I've been away from monitoring my shares for along time.

I hold some 20000 EXT and just noticed the price is now $0.99 it used to be around $0.10 did they do a ten for one or something (so I now hold 2000 shares) or am I amazingly rich now? If anyone could shed some light.

Much appreciated.
    Holding TOX, EXT, NHEOA, ETE

Yep 10:1

cheers laurie

Thanks Laurie. So how is EXT going anyway? I am well out of the loop, worth sitting and holding?

RIO just got interested in this potential U producer.

Rio want this and its merger partner, which they own a fair chunk of too...

if i wasnt broke because of URA haha i would be buying a huge chunk of this.
    HOLDING - URA URAOA HGO STX
    SOON TO BE HOLDING -MRU NGE ORD BOW VPE BUL CFE PEN FRS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tok3n View Post
    RIO just got interested in this potential U producer.
    RIO may have to line up behind the Chinese

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...005200,00.html

CHINA National Nuclear Corp has held preliminary talks with Australia uranium miners.

“We have contacted counterparts in Australia, and have held preliminary talks,” CNNC vice president Jiangang Qin told Dow Jones Newswires at the World Nuclear Fuel Cycle 2009 conference

“But we need to verify the feasibility of certain projects before making any more details public.

“We want to focus on our own production but we’d also like to make investments similar to Japan, to plug any shortage in Chinese uranium supply.”

CNNC, the country’s body governing all supply of nuclear fuel for power generation, already has acquired an exploration interest in Niger.

Talk of China seeking large-scale investment in Australia’s uranium miners has intensified in recent weeks.

One Sydney-based investment banker said contact from Chinese companies had increased exponentially over the past two months, with inquiries focusing on the coal and uranium sector.

China is particularly interested in companies already in production, such as Paladin Resources and Energy Resources Australia but also smaller miners at the exploration stage such as Extract Resources.

Dragonz...do you follow the U sector?

or are you following this due to the recent chart explosion as per the trading thread.?

cheers
    Moi.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moimoi View Post
    Dragonz...do you follow the U sector?

or are you following this due to the recent chart explosion as per the trading thread.?

cheers
    Moi.

20/04
    "I've thrown all my newly aquired T/A skills and my scalp trading stratagies out the window and bet the lot on EXT. Well perhaps not the lot but a large portion of my dismally small capital. I smell an announcement in the air or perhaps a takeover in the wind.

Now I'm of to the doctors to explain how I burnt the insides of my nostrils - and pick up my high-blood pressure pills while I'm there. "

Hi Moi

The above comments where made by me on this site on the 20th of this month. Well before any mention (apart from the downrampers) in the trading threads or todays "chart explosion"

I try to keep half an eye on all sectors and spend nearly all my free time reading anything that might give me an edge.

I've found the best way to get to know a sector/company is to buy shares in them. I brought shares in EXT on Monday after the pullback. The more I read the more I brought. Now have a large holding (for me) and was happy to admit it when the sector was back peddling.

Always good to beat the market by a few days. Helps build up ther war chest for when I get it totally wrong.

Its a great story unfolding with EXT. Just wish I was around two years ago.

Do you follow the U sector? or are you following this due to the recent chart explosion?

D

this is where oppurtunity cost kills. read my earlier posts about being tied up in URA otherwise i would have bought...

look at the date, and look at where EXT was at that time.

F##############***************kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    HOLDING - URA URAOA HGO STX
    SOON TO BE HOLDING -MRU NGE ORD BOW VPE BUL CFE PEN FRS

I follow AGS, with some luck looking to be the next U producer in Aussie. I was enquiring as i wondered if you had an opinion on it. But i'll guess from the above that you don't.

Reading Cameco's last annual report they indicate they are on the prowl for aquisitions and saw interview with PDN yesterday on CNBC, who are also looking to buy.

EXT sure has gone ballistic..good luck Dragonz.