sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    With a Profit downgrade and takeover suspended WHG has been smashed , fundie bailing out? Still cum a 3c divi .
    And yet another downgrade on Thursday, with shares down another 40% odd.

Now down 66% from the pre bid levels earlier this year.

Tough market, declining margins and earnings and much more pain ahead I'd imagine
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    And yet another downgrade on Thursday, with shares down another 40% odd.

Now down 66% from the pre bid levels earlier this year.

Tough market, declining margins and earnings and much more pain ahead I'd imagine
    I see Fisher Funds have a large holding. Have added to my watchlist for when they start selling - cheers.
    ----
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
    ----

Anyone know what might cause a suspension from quotation?

percy

vREQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY SUSPENSION : WHK
    Pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 17.2, WhiteHawk Ltd (“WhiteHawk” or “the Company”) requests a voluntary
    suspension of the Company’s securities from the commencement of trading on Friday, 16 October 2020.
    In accordance with ASX Listing Rule 17.2, the Company provides the following information:
    1. Reason for suspension – as set out in its request for a Trading Halt on 14 October 2020, the
    Company is seeking a voluntary suspension of its securities pending the release of the outcome
    of the Company’s application to the Supreme Court of Western Australia seeking orders in
    relation to the Company’s inadvertent failure to lodge a cleansing notice under section 708A(5)(e)
    of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) in relation to the following share issues:
    a) 12,987,013 shares on 3 July 2020;
    b) 3,000,000 shares on 21 August 2020; and
    c) 1,562,735 shares on 25 September 2020.
    The Company filed this application with the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 15 October
    2. Duration of the suspension – the Company requests that the voluntary suspension remains in
    place until earlier of the Company releases an announcement in relation to the outcome of the
    application and the commencement of trading on Wednesday, 21 October 2020.
    3. No reason – the Company is not aware of any reason why the voluntary suspension should not
    be granted.
    4. Further information – the Company is not aware of any other information necessary to inform the
    market about the voluntary susp

Interesting. Not a particularly good look for a cyber security company with government contracts I should have thought.