sharetrader
Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
    slow learner

Default looking at the chart

Beach has been in an up-trend channel for over 6 months and much stronger then ASX in recent times. The SP has just broken out UP above the upper trend line.

1. Ultra high volume but narrow spread tells me the smart money are buying in on bad news, this also sets support for the price.
    2. When the world markets are tanking the smart money are buying and share price does not end the day below support line.
    3. The share price retested the support on lower volume which indicates supply is drying up and smart money have accumulated enough, the share price moves higher and breaks out of the channel.

All IMHO...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Financially dependant; 10-09-2011 at 10:19 AM.

Veteran novice

BPT's shale gas contingent resource. A comment.

http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?ty...8950858FF5ADD0

Guru

Default We've determined to make a recommendation back-flip

[QUOTE=tricha;356441]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
    Looks like the train has left the station with Beach up strongly the last few days. Catalysts for the SP rise include:

1. Increased Western Flank Cooper Basin production
    2. Successful Egyptian exploration.
    3. Cooper basin Shale Gas

Might be some resistance and consolidation at $1.20 before the next breakout.[/QUOTE

Its great to see and long overdue. How do u like this for a joke, shame on them for getting it so wrong.

Recommendation BPT
    Valuation: $0.85
    23 Aug 11 - Upgrade due to price change.

Research by

Recommendation AWE
    Valuation: $3.00
    30 Aug 11 - Write-downs and Costs Feature in FY1...

Research by
    Learn more about this research

I'm glad I am on board this train and are of to the Beach.

The majors are a bit slow, thankfully. So any take over should be $2.00+, WELL short of their worth, I might add.
    A back flip, what a joke analyists are

Latest recommendation report

Valuation:

Last updated:
    16/09/11

To Speculate or Not to Speculate, That is the Question
    EPS

'''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Guru

We will backflip all right, these analyists are in cloud nine.
    Beach is unlocking the Cooper Basin, watch this space.!
    EPS -8.81, that means Beach has lost 88 million in the last year, shame on this mis-information.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Quote Originally Posted by tricha View Post
    We will backflip all right, these analyists are in cloud nine.
    Beach is unlocking the Cooper Basin, watch this space.!
    EPS -8.81, that means Beach has lost 88 million in the last year, shame on this mis-information.
    Beach going great guns as market starting to factor in the value of ADE shale gas and csg permits.
    With now over 50% of ADE Beach is in the box seat.
    Might find next resistance at $1.30 but they seem to be increasing Oil revenue from the Cooper at a great rate of knots and when they get the new pipelines operational bottom line increase is anyone's guess.
    It's likely many ADE shareholders will become happy Beach goers.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
    Beach going great guns as market starting to factor in the value of ADE shale gas and csg permits.
    With now over 50% of ADE Beach is in the box seat.
    Might find next resistance at $1.30 but they seem to be increasing Oil revenue from the Cooper at a great rate of knots and when they get the new pipelines operational bottom line increase is anyone's guess.
    It's likely many ADE shareholders will become happy Beach goers.
    I'm glad someone else appreciates Beach Rabbi! I only hope Beach gets to $2.00 a share before someone comes knocking.

Beach have a lot more going for it, so they are likely to fight a takeover and command a much higher price.
    As long as world markets do not tank, Beach will soon race past $1.30 a share.
    They are unlocking the Copper Basin as you know.

I bet they are peived they never collected DrillSearch in light of their recent discovers in the Cooper Basin.

This is exciting times for us holders.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Guru

oo
    Surely the news of what was a forgone conclusion, does not justify such a jump. On another bad day in the market.

I wonder if someone is circulating or it is the ADE money going into it.??

4.5 3.4%
    1:34 pm
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

percy

Don't know who is buying,but the very strong uptrend continues.

The BPT PR machine is working overtime . Brokers that usually get a fee from BPT are pumping the stock with clients to good effect , and we are at a stage where good midcaps are the main plays stage . Got an email from my broker who is in the pump , saying they are targeting $2.00 per share.

Personally, I think the risk of getting burnt here is increasing the higher it goes as there is a big player hidden in a maze of stockbrokers , who has been playing around here for months . When the big exit comes , watch with amazement . The smart players will look back in the charts a few years and see what the last dump did , it was all over before anyone could exit . Just a friendly warning !

Quote Originally Posted by ELYOB View Post
    The BPT PR machine is working overtime . Brokers that usually get a fee from BPT are pumping the stock with clients to good effect , and we are at a stage where good midcaps are the main plays stage . Got an email from my broker who is in the pump , saying they are targeting $2.00 per share.

Personally, I think the risk of getting burnt here is increasing the higher it goes as there is a big player hidden in a maze of stockbrokers , who has been playing around here for months . When the big exit comes , watch with amazement . The smart players will look back in the charts a few years and see what the last dump did , it was all over before anyone could exit . Just a friendly warning !

Thanks for sharing there ELYOB, both good advice and info combined.

Cheers~!
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!