sharetrader
Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ELYOB View Post
    The BPT PR machine is working overtime . Brokers that usually get a fee from BPT are pumping the stock with clients to good effect , and we are at a stage where good midcaps are the main plays stage . Got an email from my broker who is in the pump , saying they are targeting $2.00 per share.

Personally, I think the risk of getting burnt here is increasing the higher it goes as there is a big player hidden in a maze of stockbrokers , who has been playing around here for months . When the big exit comes , watch with amazement . The smart players will look back in the charts a few years and see what the last dump did , it was all over before anyone could exit . Just a friendly warning !
    Thats one way of looking at ELYOB, I will just make sure I have cash available to buy more if it happens, in the mean time Beach is dirt cheap.

I had ADE worth around $1.00 a share,( thats when life becomes a gas ), in the big picture, that's not to far away.
    That is why I bought into ADE, Oiler gave me the good oil, he was right as usual.

What you probably do not reckonise is, ATP855P 1670km2 of shale, Beach own 40%, they of got this of ICON.
    Icon own 40%.
    It went to court, Beach won.
    ICON like DLS, probably got offered big bucks for that share, but it was to late. They had screwed up and signed with Beach.

ADE own 20%, WELL Icon are now screwed.

Beach now own 60%. Beach have full control.

The big picture, look at the USA shale, it's going to happen here.

Unfortunately if Beach does not get to $2.00 soon, I reckon I am going to get screwed again, because Beach is dirt cheap.
    Beach is prime take over material, probably by someone into Gladstone. Its a huge story, unfortunately we shareholders, like ADE shareholders, will get a fracton of what Beach is really worth, in a few years down the track.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=185704
    Last edited by tricha; 19-11-2011 at 09:56 PM.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tricha View Post
    Thats one way of looking at ELYOB, I will just make sure I have cash available to buy more if it happens, in the mean time Beach is dirt cheap.

I had ADE worth around $1.00 a share,( thats when life becomes a gas ), in the big picture, that's not to far away.
    That is why I bought into ADE, Oiler gave me the good oil, he was right as usual.

What you probably do not reckonise is, ATP855P 1670km2 of shale, Beach own 40%, they of got this of ICON.
    Icon own 40%.
    It went to court, Beach won.
    ICON like DLS, probably got offered big bucks for that share, but it was to late. They had screwed up and signed with Beach.

ADE own 20%, WELL Icon are now screwed.

Beach now own 60%. Beach have full control.

The big picture, look at the USA shale, it's going to happen here.

Unfortunately if Beach does not get to $2.00 soon, I reckon I am going to get screwed again, because Beach is dirt cheap.
    Beach is prime take over material, probably by someone into Gladstone. Its a huge story, unfortunately we shareholders, like ADE shareholders, will get a fracton of what Beach is really worth, in a few years down the track.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=185704

I've been doing some homework and by all accounts Beach are ahead of the pack. 1 + 2 = how much is Beach worth, billions!

1- http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=184036

Shale Gas- Hydraulic Fracturing

2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM8Lh...eature=related

'''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Quote Originally Posted by ELYOB View Post
    Personally, I think the risk of getting burnt here is increasing the higher it goes as there is a big player hidden in a maze of stockbrokers , who has been playing around here for months . When the big exit comes , watch with amazement . The smart players will look back in the charts a few years and see what the last dump did , it was all over before anyone could exit . Just a friendly warning !
    I'm pretty sure Matthew Capital partners are still into this one but they haven't traded or shorted for a while. The short selling seems to have stopped so Beach might have some way to go before a correction. Huge prospects in Tanzania are underpinned by increasing revenue from the Cooper Western Flank. SXY have also benefited from increasing Cooper Oil production as have DLS and both have good shale permits as well.
    I'd be surprised if Beach drop back to under $1.00 again because even with the unstable situation in Europe they are still chugging away nicely.
    My opinion is that the potentially massive shale gas upside is what the market is buying into.

Certainly is looking good, from a technical standpoint.

Dont know how much it will continue to go up by as it may need to take a breather at some stage.

Agree Rabbi about not going below $1.00 as all the EMA's I am looking at are all above this.
    In fact, if I were to put retest targets looking at the EMAs as it currently sits, they would be as follows.

60 Min Chart:
    13 EMA = $1.35
    60 EMA = $1.29
    150 EMA = $1.24

Daily Chart:
    13 EMA = $1.29
    60 EMA = $1.17
    150 EMA = $1.07

The above does not mean that price is guaranteed to go there, they are just figures where the certain listed EMA lines are set, which are approximations.

Usually, price will take a breather, go back to the 13ema 1st. Should it require a further breather then the 60ema will be also tested etc etc.

The 60 min chart is great for swing trading and buys are recommended at the 60ema on an up trending stock (IMO).

Here is a chart as follows, which shows the above mentioned EMA's on both 60 min and daily charts, along with marked indictors on the lower daily showing overbought and unsustainable upmove (currently) which supports a breather, IMO.

BPT Intraday and Daily >>> http://www.imgplace.com/viewimg820/7...20111121ib.png

Good Luck beach holders

disc: not holding
    Last edited by drillfix; 21-11-2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: add chart
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

percy

[QUOTE=drillfix;361489]Certainly is looking good, from a technical standpoint.

Dont know how much it will continue to go up by as it may need to take a breather at some stage.

Agree Rabbi about not going below $1.00 as all the EMA's I am looking at are all above this.
    In fact, if I were to put retest targets looking at the EMAs as it currently sits, they would be as follows.

60 Min Chart:
    13 EMA = $1.35
    60 EMA = $1.29
    150 EMA = $1.24

Daily Chart:
    13 EMA = $1.29
    60 EMA = $1.17
    150 EMA = $1.07

The above does not mean that price is guaranteed to go there, they are just figures where the certain listed EMA lines are set, which are approximations.

Usually, price will take a breather, go back to the 13ema 1st. Should it require a further breather then the 60ema will be also tested etc etc.

The 60 min chart is great for swing trading and buys are recommended at the 60ema on an up trending stock (IMO).

Here is a chart as follows, which shows the above mentioned EMA's on both 60 min and daily charts, along with marked indictors on the lower daily showing overbought and unsustainable upmove (currently) which supports a breather, IMO.

BPT Intraday and Daily >>> http://www.imgplace.com/viewimg820/7...20111121ib.png

Good Luck beach holders

Looks to me as though you will have to recalibrate those charts as the SP is going over the top.!!!!! lol
    Yes am holding.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Looks to me as though you will have to recalibrate those charts as the SP is going over the top.!!!!! lol
    Yes am holding.
    Nahh Percy, too much of a chore, when I post, I post such targets for the day although with such strength in BPT I never would have expected those targets to get hit today, but rather, a breather will happen eventually.

So should the price go up or down just need to adjust it a couple of cents as of EOD today.

Tomorrow is another day~!
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

percy

Tomorrow is another day~![/QUOTE]
    and today is the day that yesterday we worried about,yet all is well.!!

LOL Percy, your a serial Quote breaker~!

We must train you to not delete the [QUOTE] box from the beginning of the posts otherwise it looks like you have typed out all the post

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Tomorrow is another day~!
    and today is the day that yesterday we worried about,yet all is well.!![/QUOTE]

Tomorrows another day and TA has got nothing to do with Beach. It's meaningless.

We are due for a correction, but we do not know the forces at work here, wether it is short selling or takeover manouvers. TA will not tell you whats coming, all it will do is show u a picture in the rearview mirror.

FA will on the other hand, will tell you Beach is cheap. Just like my other stocks, ADE, DLS, NGF, TAP and WSA.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Quote Originally Posted by tricha View Post
    TA has got nothing to do with Beach. It's meaningless.
    How can you say that and then say
    We are due for a correction,
    all in the same post.

a bit hypocritical dont ya think.

Of course TA will have something to do with every stock, anybody whom denies that, is denying their own existence.

Also, there are many cheap stocks on the market Tricha, not just yours, but they are everywhere. Just ask everybody else in the market. LOL