sharetrader
Page 127 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2178

Wait for Thursday bag the dividends Going to add more if stay this price range

Banned

Not the best of timing by myself getting in with 35k shares at $3.55 just before the divvy, a classic example of why buying post divvy is often better, a 20c divvy gained for a 50c drop in share price is not a good exchange but having said that I see this share with a 4 in front of it sometime this year so all good

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Not the best of timing by myself getting in with 35k shares at $3.55 just before the divvy, a classic example of why buying post divvy is often better, a 20c divvy gained for a 50c drop in share price is not a good exchange but having said that I see this share with a 4 in front of it sometime this year so all good
    hopefully not 40-something cents!

(Welcome back Couta)

Welcome, couta - great to have you back!

And yes - NZR seems to go currently through a less popular phase (and Singapore margins under pressure, how crackity yesterday pointed out to me). Agree however with you that the underlying value should be higher than the current SP. At least you will (in my view) see some more good dividends coming in this year - FT "consensus view" is 28 cents - and they have been last year woefully conservative with this stock.

If they get (after the planned maintenance in April) their throughput back (I am sure, they will) and if the oil price and the Singapore margin and the dollar do not play too crazy games (some ifs, but not that big in my view), than I would see for 2016 a divie in the mid 30'ies (or even up to 40 cents) as well possible.

I think the markets are overreacting to a more average throughput report combined with some margin pressure.

Obviously - this view is based on assumptions about the future economical and oil price development which might be flawed ... DYOR!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investor

Seem as though this pup is bit out of favour with market at the moment. I'm picking the payout will be in 30c-40c range for this FY.

35c dividends at least this year

Looks down trend setttled

Anyone received the dividends yet

Price looks to recover from now

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    Anyone received the dividends yet
    Not yet, but my OMCA account is as well in that regard (crediting external payments) typically a bit slow. Wouldn't worry, though - it will come. They say "all good things need time".
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)