sharetrader
Page 157 of 218 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2180

Quote Originally Posted by cdonald View Post
    6c final, what are they thinking.....
    Plenty of platitudes but disappointing. Dodgy was WRONG - $3 a distant dream this result.

Guru

Below Forsyth estimate of 50.6m, and dividend also below by 1 cent.

Although I don't follow NZR closely, it doesn't look like a great result

results in line but div was less than they could have paid, debt focus this time I think down today we go on div disappointment.
    one step ahead of the herd

Paying down debt according to the announcement.

This result was pretty much as forecast back in July 2016 in this forum based on their matrix results. The forecast was approx $50m NPAT from which they used $8m on capex and a 50% distribution for dividend allowed 6cps.

Investor

Hmmm...pretty disappointing isn't it?? Was thinking of dipping my toes on this one over past few days but for some reason the trading pattern hasn't given me enough confidence over that period. I think have dodged a bullet on this one, relief.....

Quote Originally Posted by littletramp View Post
    This result was pretty much as forecast back in July 2016 in this forum based on their matrix results. The forecast was approx $50m NPAT from which they used $8m on capex and a 50% distribution for dividend allowed 6cps.
    payout ratio was way at the low end just goes to show last yrs div was probably elbowed out of them.

lucky I sold 50% holding at the recent highs
    Last edited by bull....; 28-02-2017 at 09:55 AM.

It is in line with forecast. Just see how well this year

Investor

https://nzx.com/companies/NZR/announcements/298381

BP Sell Down

Refining NZ advises that BP New Zealand Holdings Limited and Europa Oil NZ Limited (together “BP”) contacted it after the market closed yesterday advising that BP was conducting a process overnight to reduce its shareholding in Refining NZ by selling up to 11.1% of the 21.19% it initially held.
    The trading halt will remain in place until BP files a substantial product holder notice confirming that it has sold shares. If the full parcel of 11.1% of the shares is sold, BP would be left with 10.09% of the shares in Refining NZ.
    BP’s reduction in shareholding does not affect the existing contractual arrangements between Refining NZ and BP, including the processing agreement which remains on foot.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    https://nzx.com/companies/NZR/announcements/298381

BP Sell Down

Refining NZ advises that BP New Zealand Holdings Limited and Europa Oil NZ Limited (together “BP”) contacted it after the market closed yesterday advising that BP was conducting a process overnight to reduce its shareholding in Refining NZ by selling up to 11.1% of the 21.19% it initially held.
    The trading halt will remain in place until BP files a substantial product holder notice confirming that it has sold shares. If the full parcel of 11.1% of the shares is sold, BP would be left with 10.09% of the shares in Refining NZ.
    BP’s reduction in shareholding does not affect the existing contractual arrangements between Refining NZ and BP, including the processing agreement which remains on foot.
    can I buy some?