sharetrader
Page 158 of 218 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2174
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    can I buy some?
    Depends on "at what price"

I see it mentioned yesterday they were selling thru Deutsche Craigs
    one step ahead of the herd

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Depends on "at what price"
    Yes. Not looking good chart wise ,s/p going down through all M/A .PE 16.5 and D/Y 5.02% (NZX). Any fundamental thoughts?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    can I buy some?
    You could have bought mine pre divvy for $2.64, sold my holding for a substantial loss, didn't like where it looked to be heading post divvy and too many variables affecting this stock for my liking. At least I collected a couple of good divvies along the way as a consolation prize.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You could have bought mine pre divvy for $2.64, sold my holding for a substantial loss, didn't like where it looked to be heading post divvy and too many variables affecting this stock for my liking. At least I collected a couple of good divvies along the way as a consolation prize.
    Yep, I also pulled out pre div at 2.65 and took a $12K hit but I felt I could probably claw back the loss by re-investing elsewhere rather than waiting for this puppy to get back up to my initial buy-in price.

Investor

I think it was 2.38 or so when Caltex sold down their stake thro' Craigs (from memory) couple of years back I think. However, it was turnaround time for NZR at that time when things were pointing for brighter outlook, not sure this time around though....

BP may have picked their timing wrong on this one...

Those with connections would have sold down some holdings to 'make room' for some cheaper from BP. Happens all the time with loose-lipped brokers/financiers

Banned

I think it was 2.38 or so when Caltex sold down their stake thro' Craigs (from memory) couple of years back I think. However, it was turnaround time for NZR at that time when things were pointing for brighter outlook, not sure this time around though....

Trading halt ended, sale price $2.32 so less than last time, glad I got out at $2.64.

Veteran novice

If so, then BP have done well to reduce their exposure.

Pursuant to that agreement, 10,667,367 Ordinary Shares held by BP New Zealand Holdings Limited and 24,000,014 Ordinary Shares held by Europa Oil NZ Limited have been allocated to investors, at a sale price of NZ$2.32 per Ordinary Share, with settlement expected to occur on 21 March 2017

https://www.nzx.com/companies/NZR/announcements/298429

so have a overhang next week on the share price?
    one step ahead of the herd