sharetrader
Page 84 of 218 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast

Things are certainly going very favourably for NZR, oil prices seem to be levelling out now at a good number, and the USD exchange rate is better than could have been assumed, we are about to tick over 6 months into the financial year and I think its safe to assume the 2 month period for May/June should have throughput at a GRM of $9, possibly a few credits in the bank too.

But....... the results of the last period (March/April) as fantastic as they were saw absolutely no market reaction (I think the results were fully expected and hence fully priced in). Hence, im almost thinking now that 90% of people will have forgotten that these upcoming results will be heavily effected by the shut at the beginning of the period, I expect the total invoiced for the upcoming period to be circa $43 mill vs. $62 mill for the previous period.......... so I do wonder if we will see some weakness in the shareprice after these upcoming results. Might be an opportunity to top up???

I guess we find out in about 2 weeks.

looks like it will push cross 3 dollar mark

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    don't you love it when charts and fundamentals are in alignment
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    Hi golden city,
    "keep your powder dry" for March 16
    regards
    -dodgy (owner/shareholder - happy bunny)

percy

"The smell of money" was too strong for me on Monday.
    I brought a few at $2.74.
    Thank you my friend ........ for alerting me to the possible HUGE dividends next year..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thank you my friend ........ for alerting me to the possible HUGE dividends next year..
    I remember you had the same sentiment over at Turners, either you lost the scent or the printing press stopped working, can happen to any company aye

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I remember you had the same sentiment over at Turners, either you lost the scent or the printing press stopped working, can happen to any company aye
    My noise can smell money correctly.still in perfect working order.
    My post on Turners thread No.1075 when I sold.......23.5% gain in a matter of months,plus a divie...
    now watch NZR chart catch up with my nose.
    ps.My nose still "smells the money" on a share you recently sold..!!!
    Last edited by percy; 01-07-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Good evening percy
    Forget Coutas attitude, maybe he could read back through this thread as many have extolled the fundamentals of this stock. No person on this planet does all right all the time. March 16 a div may be paid but my feeling, if, is a modest one. Later in year 16 this could well improve.
    Regards
    -dodgy (owner/shareholder - right only occasionally)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dodgy View Post
    Good evening percy
    Forget Coutas attitude, maybe he could read back through this thread as many have extolled the fundamentals of this stock. No person on this planet does all right all the time. March 16 a div may be paid but my feeling, if, is a modest one. Later in year 16 this could well improve.
    Regards
    -dodgy (owner/shareholder - right only occasionally)
    Hey dodgy its not an attitude its called having a sense of humor which I know Percy can appeciate Disc-Have held this stock a couple of times for a short period of time. PS-Cheers Percy for the original tip on HNZ but ive taken my nose elsewhere for the meantime.
    Last edited by couta1; 01-07-2015 at 10:47 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hey dodgy its not an attitude its called having a sense of humor which I know Percy can appeciate Disc-Have held this stock a couple of times for a short period of time. PS-Cheers Percy for the original tip on HNZ but ive taken my nose elsewhere for the meantime.
    I trust my nose..!!!
    It comes with a proven history....................... lol.
    ps.Off to RBD asm tomorrow morning at 11am.They would not give us foul for lunch would they? Don't think my nose could take it.!