sharetrader
Page 172 of 217 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2166

I remember when it was that high and that dividend. I was influenced by the 1 in 15 year maintenance event coming to an end. Hopefully good times will roll from here.

I wonder what the ideal profit conditions are? Is it high USD and high refining margin rate? Don't really know.

IMO

Does anyone know if they can make low sulpha fuel for ships with the reconditioned/figured cracka unit?. Ships have to phase out of the high sulpha extreme polluting bunker fuel sh*t by around 2020

That's a good question...

IMO

Analyst Presentation HY18

I cant access the webcast conference on the 23rd. Anyone know how, appreciated.
    Theres a slide about bunker fuel with sulphur having to be reduced from 3.5 to 0.5%. Im guessing they have the equipment to produce low sulphur bunker fuel. they actually sell sulpher by product now."Sulphur forming rephrased"

they mention ability to supply all oils to ships
    I remember vaguely that bunker fuel is the treacly rubbishy leftover oil from the refining process full of pollutants.

Some mind-blowing pollution facts about ships (link at bottom)!

Hydrogen making unit too.And biofuels
    120,000 tonnes a year CO2 reduction, great stuff

How 16 ships create as much pollution as all the cars in the world ...
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 24-08-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Yes, I have just been reading the presentation in bed on my phone. The "golden age" references - what does that mean? Obviously I know nothing about this company. I just liked the idea of owning an oil refining company.

I wanted some z energy because they seem like a good company and I fill up my scooter at the local z. But I missed out. Then I thought, well the fuel comes from Marsden Point, so buy some NZR, so I did.

That was my strategy there. I'll move everything to index funds one day before I come a cropper.

IMO

I like your drift Bob. Ive bought new listing VEA it is similar to ZEL but in Aus, worth a look imo,but as always DYOR.
    Golden Age , im guessing is when margins were at their best?
    I like the green inclusions NZR are doing.More than token.

Hey Joshua, the refinery is already equipped with the ability to remove sulphur to below what the current and probably next maximum allowable sulphur content is.
    The HCU doesn't really influence how much sulphur's in the fuel, it is more the quality of the crude that comes in. Which the large energy companies love to send the cheapest crude they can find. Good thing the refinery is pretty robust.

IMO

3 million barrels a day switch to low sulphur fuel. an op for NZR

IMO 2020: What's next? - Shell Global

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Tweak View Post
    Hey Joshua, the refinery is already equipped with the ability to remove sulphur to below what the current and probably next maximum allowable sulphur content is.
    The HCU doesn't really influence how much sulphur's in the fuel, it is more the quality of the crude that comes in. Which the large energy companies love to send the cheapest crude they can find. Good thing the refinery is pretty robust.
    Great ,thanks Tweak.Did you hear the webcast? Still havnt found it atp.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Great ,thanks Tweak.Did you hear the webcast? Still havnt found it atp.
    Nah haven't seen the webcast. Just a bit of informed info I've heard through the grapevine.