sharetrader

Default Promisia Healthcare

Interesting announcement. Company with a market capitalisation of $22m acquires 2 new facilities for $33m. Not one for the faint hearted.

Legend

Had to dig to see how the new acquisition(s) were being paid for

21,516 Million shares on issue after 10 April announcement

Net Assets $19 m Term Borrowings $30m and Occupants' creative Share of the Action on top

Just better breaking even / $152 K loss at last interim report Nov 2023

Higher interest rates likely to be causing some pain

SP $0.001 ... suppose it can't go any lower

Difficult to see any immediate upswing even up to $0.002 unless a miracle occurs or Cap reorganisation

Always the danger of a consolidation however

This outfit would probably do itself a big favour by consolidating the 10's of thousands of millions of shares and probably then open up further options attracting more serious market interest on NZX IMO

AI or other listed shell opportunities (ripe for the plucking with a new direction) might be more exciting
    Last edited by nztx; Yesterday at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Had to dig to see how the new acquisition(s) were being paid for

21,516 Million shares on issue after 10 April announcement

Net Assets $19 m Term Borrowings $30m and Occupants' creative Share of the Action on top

Just better breaking even / $152 K loss at last interim report Nov 2023

Higher interest rates likely to be causing some pain

SP $0.001 ... suppose it can't go any lower

Difficult to see any immediate upswing even up to $0.002 unless a miracle occurs or Cap reorganisation

Always the danger of a consolidation however

This outfit would probably do itself a big favour by consolidating the 10's of thousands of millions of shares and probably then open up further options attracting more serious market interest on NZX IMO

AI or other listed shell opportunities (ripe for the plucking with a new direction) might be more exciting
    At $0.002 the capitalisation would double and you would double your money. Tempting
    SCOTTY

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTY View Post
    At $0.002 the capitalisation would double and you would double your money. Tempting

some tempting multibaggers somewhere else too

some tempting multibaggers somewhere else too
    On the NZX.?
    I have some Shares here from the past. I figure if it goes to .002 in the next 5 yrs would be ok.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    On the NZX.?
    I have some Shares here from the past. I figure if it goes to .002 in the next 5 yrs would be ok.

MB'ers fairly scarce on the NZX backwaters .. not too many runaways in these parts

The Sector PH is in doesn't excite me much

Some players dotting the sector appear to confusing themselves & the audience as whether they are Healthcare operations or Property developers - and when the chips appear to be down in both ?

The grave danger with PHL is a share consolidation then as a small player it gets forgotten and the SP loses altitude

But I might be wrong .. looking at TAH in comparison which appears to be making good noises.

The fancy footwork to bring onboard acquisitions into PHL might in itself ring a bell or two
    Last edited by nztx; Today at 12:48 AM.

MB'ers fairly scarce on the NZX backwaters .. not too many runaways in these parts

The Sector PH is in doesn't excite me much

Some players dotting the sector appear to confusing themselves & the audience as whether they are Healthcare operations or Property developers - and when the chips appear to be down in both ?

The grave danger with PHL is a share consolidation then as a small player it gets forgotten and the SP loses altitude

But I might be wrong .. looking at TAH in comparison which appears to be making good noises.

The fancy footwork to bring onboard acquisitions into PHL might in itself ring a bell or two
    Grave concern is share consolidation! I think it is uninvestable until it has gone through a share consolidation. The shares trade at one tenth of one cent. If the shares rise they have to double as 2 tenths of one cent is the next tradeable amount. They need to consolidate to at least 1000 shares into one new share so we can see where the market values PHL. I am surprised the NZX does not force this. ON the NYSE (new york stock exchange) a share that trades below $1 for 30 consecutive days is in violation of listing rules and if it does not then consolidate its shares it will be delisted.