sharetrader
Page 103 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2174
    Investor

I think the margin throughput report due next weeks will be quite telling as to how the annual results going to be, as their year end is Dec. I'm expecting it to be bullish along with new plant to be commissioned soon. Bring it on!

IMO

A snippet from Craigs research on ZEL

"Refining margin gains driven by a strong Singapore margin and efficiency gains
    The company has seen significant increase in the GRM received , margins at NZ$11.6 and NZNZ$11.7/bbl in 1 Q16 and2Q16 respectively, this relative to the average NZ$2.4/bbl seen in the pcp.This was on the back of strong margins and record processing volumes, the rebate ZEL received increasing by NZ$15m(c.167%) in total relative to 1H15

While we expect a slight decline over 2H16 as singapore complex margins normalise toward long run averages , this decline should be partially mitigated by an increase in NZR's premium to the Singapore margin as result of the introduction of Te mahi Hou( a $US0.90/bbl benefit) and efficiency gains (US$0.13/bbl)"

Investor

Thanks for that JT, precisely the reason why Z increased their profit despite lower sales revenue on the back higher margins.

I expect the sp to rocket upon release of throughput report next week.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by cdonald View Post
    Will be interesting to see the thruput report for the Sep/Oct period. I am picking another all time record for thruput (last period was 7.5m) and I think that the base Platts singapore refining margins are higher than what they were last period too. Exchange rates marginally better at 0.6508 for the current period. Could be looking at income circa 70m for the 2 month period. I guess we will know in the next day or two. If we keep on hitting cap the increase in production from new project (must almost be ready to go live) will be pretty magical for the remainder of the year. 2015 might be talked about for many years to come, well done to NZR for keeping the plant up and running in these times of "super profits".
    And it is out. You were close but they even bettered your forecast. A great result

Investor

Wow that caught me by surprise, wasn't expecting the report out until next week.

Anyway great result overall, Blue skies from here I hope.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    And it is out. You were close but they even bettered your forecast. A great result
    Particularly like Appendix 2 Glad I topped up some more this morning (before this announcement - pure luck), and thank you to posters (Golden City, Bull, Sb9 etc ) who first noted NZR's potential some time back.

IMO

Snapiti was the one with the foresight and research freely shared to thank imo. Bring Back Snaps, Bring back Snaps....ohh he chose to leave us.......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Snapiti was the one with the foresight and research freely shared to thank imo. Bring Back Snaps, Bring back Snaps....ohh he chose to leave us.......
    Agreed - he could also revisit the PEB thread....I'm still happily holding NZR

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Particularly like Appendix 2 Glad I topped up some more this morning (before this announcement - pure luck), and thank you to posters (Golden City, Bull, Sb9 etc ) who first noted NZR's potential some time back.
    You're welcome left field, good timing with your buy. Should be cracker of a result for this FY and some handsome divvy on top of 5c interim paid out.

Investor

Smashed thro' the day since the announcement.

Love that 30,000 on offer at $5.00 (not mine) on trading depth, that's where I'm thinking it'll be in 12-18 months time.