sharetrader
Page 110 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2173
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Any other guesses at the down trend over the last two weeks?
    General concern over mkt reaction to Fed's rate hike scheduled for today……IMHO back to 'business as usual' in the new year.

Guru

Dilettante

A big gas deal with Vector to boost margins http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/vector-...inery-b-183216
    Last edited by iceman; 18-12-2015 at 07:58 PM.

Hi All
    Happy New Year and may NZR finally achieve anticipated liftoff. Can anyone please inform me what the current applicable offshore refinery margin is. Thanks. We can then extrapolate a future for this co based on the current exchange rate and recent historic throughput - co actuals expected about 20th.
    Happy investing in 2016
    -dodgy (owner/shareholder/accumulator)
    Last edited by dodgy; 12-01-2016 at 10:05 AM. Reason: extra info

Quote Originally Posted by dodgy View Post
    Hi All
    Happy New Year and may NZR finally achieve anticipated liftoff. Can anyone please inform me what the current applicable offshore refinery margin is. Thanks. We can then extrapolate a future for this co based on the current exchange rate and recent historic throughput - co actuals expected about 20th.
    Happy investing in 2016
    -dodgy (owner/shareholder/accumulator)
    as of last week I believe it was still at the top end when you add the nzr uplift margin, so should be still tracking the 65c- 70c ,9 column on there matrix
    one step ahead of the herd

Back in the day when the refinery was a Think Big project the refinery was designed to refine Iranian Sour grade oil. It was built this way becuse we sold mutton and butter in exchange for oil.

It looks like the Iranian oil embargo will be lifted within days. My question is does the refinery still have Iranian Sour cracking capability and will it be able to charge higher toll processing fees because of it?

Boo boop de do
    Marilyn
    Last edited by Marilyn Munroe; 17-01-2016 at 03:49 PM. Reason: spelling

.......these super-low barrel prices must surely be helping NZRs bottom line. Have I got that right?? Add to this Craigs prediction of a 14% plus dividend (at current SP) must make NZR a screeming buy??
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .......these super-low barrel prices must surely be helping NZRs bottom line. Have I got that right?? Add to this Craigs prediction of a 14% plus dividend (at current SP) must make NZR a screeming buy??
    2017 should see super sized divs , what do craigs have to say about them?
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post
    Back in the day when the refinery was a Think Big project the refinery was designed to refine Iranian Sour grade oil. It was built this way becuse we sold mutton and butter in exchange for oil.

It looks like the Iranian oil embargo will be lifted within days. My question is does the refinery still have Iranian Sour cracking capability and will it be able to charge higher toll processing fees because of it?

Boo boop de do
    Marilyn
    in short, yes and yes. So should be good for the refinery in general. I expect we will get an update today of the margins for Nov/Dec and a full year earnings report too. From what I understand margins are still well above cap so it should be a pretty stunning result.

......to quote Craigs., " we see several positive catalysts for the stock over the coming 12mnths incl a reinstatement of the dividend policy and an end to the major capital expenditure programme". They are forecasting a dividend yield of 14.3% which has to be one of the best (if not THE best) currently on the NZX. BULL do you know will the low Barrel price be helping or hindering NZR??
    Have a Gr8day.