sharetrader
Page 111 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2166

......apologies for such a fundamental question but I am new to this sector!
    Have a Gr8day.

GR8DAY, this recent news article might help to answer your question
    http://www.livemint.com/Money/IeReU6...-strength.html

.....thanks CD, that pretty much answers my question. According to my calculator that equates to a 27% improvement on margins which sounds very healthy for NZR.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ......to quote Craigs., " we see several positive catalysts for the stock over the coming 12mnths incl a reinstatement of the dividend policy and an end to the major capital expenditure programme". They are forecasting a dividend yield of 14.3% which has to be one of the best (if not THE best) currently on the NZX. BULL do you know will the low Barrel price be helping or hindering NZR??
    Low oilprice is good for NZR - may the golden times continue
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

This was my best performing stock today apart from OGC, it has held up well against the world turmoil on the int markets of the last few weeks. I feel the oil bubbling up. :-). Last 6 months have seen 3 rises. Due for a slight hike again ?
    anyone else taken a slight beating?
    Last edited by Yoda; 18-01-2016 at 05:51 PM.

Outside thinking.

A recent article on the effect on refinery margins in India caused by lower Oil prices FYI. I hope these benefits also flow to NZR! ;-)

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...30-crude-price

..........good news report just out. All time record processing fee and forecasts beaten by some margin.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ..........good news report just out. All time record processing fee and forecasts beaten by some margin.
    First time i can remember them hitting cap for a complete year. That processing agreement might need some tweeking I think in order to get the balance back. Next NR should be a profit guidance for the year as it will have changed a lot.

Great news all round.

Great result ... thought that this will be the start to a nice little rally (it has just started ...). Looking forward to the divvies this year.

As well - given that oil might stay low for some time (courtesy to the house of Saud and now Iran coming online again), thanks to world oil consumption keeping rising (check out the IEC report) - putting pressure on refinery capacity, thanks to the recent refinery improvements which should flow into this years (and coming years) results and the NZD as well at reasonable levels ... We might have a good chance for some more good years to come.

Participating in the 2014 CR for NZR (I think around $1.80 per share) was definitely one of my better investment decisions

Discl: very happy holder, but DYOR;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

......good call BP. Wish I had become aware of this one a bit earlier on.....thanks CRAIGS! Anyway Im on board at $3.62 and looking forward to a very healthy dividend. Might even average up and buy more........no point having cash in the bank esp. with this sort of yield.
    Have a Gr8day.