sharetrader
Page 85 of 218 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    "The smell of money" was too strong for me on Monday.
    I brought a few at $2.74.
    Thank you my friend ........ for alerting me to the possible HUGE dividends next year..
    Yes good to have you onboard on this one. There have been some very good posts on this thread recently describing the situation for NZR. The fundamentals for NZR are looking extremely strong with the lower NZ$/USD exchange rate, new plant and improved margins and the very fast down payment of debt. It is all pointing to very strong dividends for 2016 & 2017 and a significantly higher SP

oil down nearly 4% overnight and nzd heading to 67 bring on the new profit matrix
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hey dodgy its not an attitude its called having a sense of humor which I know Percy can appeciate Disc-Have held this stock a couple of times for a short period of time. PS-Cheers Percy for the original tip on HNZ but ive taken my nose elsewhere for the meantime.
    My error
    -d

Im liking the trend here

for those of you who havnt done it already, have a look at the ten year share price graph for NZR. Bearing in mind that the 6th months that we have just had will probably be a record performance for NZR even with a shutdown chucked in. I dont think Mr market has a clue what is about to happen!

IMO

Yeehaa; thankyou to Snaps,Chevron and Craigs

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by cdonald View Post
    for those of you who havnt done it already, have a look at the ten year share price graph for NZR. Bearing in mind that the 6th months that we have just had will probably be a record performance for NZR even with a shutdown chucked in. I dont think Mr market has a clue what is about to happen!
    Really?
    Mr Market has had the clues to date..~+85% increase since last September with improving fundamentals...recording a higher high and and a higher low (Possibly a new primary uptrend) See the TA good news to buy.. chart 18th June 2015 post #912..Ok the 10year chart shows a long term (5 year) resistance level around the 2.95/3.00 mark..This 2.95/3.00 happens to be the recent breakout trader price target so it won't surprise me if it has another breather around this level..I would assume that there is a good chance that 3.00 resistance would eventually break (next low risk buy in point) as the market has signaled that NZR is in a new uptrend so I'm rather confused about your opinion about NZR market being clueless..could you give your reasons why as I'm interested.......please (asked nicely)

Shareprice $2.93 up 8c at time of posting
    Last edited by Hoop; 02-07-2015 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Really?
    Mr Market has had the clues to date.......I'm rather confused about your opinion about NZR market being clueless..could you give your reasons why as I'm interested.......please (asked nicely)........
    I assumed cdonald meant the market is still failing to recognise the upside potential of the share price which has touched $6 in the past. ( his view, not mine)

Originally Posted by cdonald
    Last edited by biker; 02-07-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    I assumed cdonald meant the market is still failing to recognise the upside potential of the share price which has touched $6 in the past. ( his view, not mine)

Originally Posted by cdonald
    Yeah...but the 7 year primary downtrend from over $8 ended in November 2014..Mr Market "knew" NZR fundamental times were changing for the better..

Note to Buy & Holders ...a long time between drinks with this baby ...eh...sorry could'nt resist

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Really?
    Mr Market has had the clues to date..~+85% increase since last September with improving fundamentals...recording a higher high and and a higher low (Possibly a new primary uptrend) See the TA good news to buy.. chart 18th June 2015 post #912..Ok the 10year chart shows a long term (5 year) resistance level around the 2.95/3.00 mark..This 2.95/3.00 happens to be the recent breakout trader price target so it won't surprise me if it has another breather around this level..I would assume that there is a good chance that 3.00 resistance would eventually break (next low risk buy in point) as the market has signaled that NZR is in a new uptrend so I'm rather confused about your opinion about NZR market being clueless..could you give your reasons why as I'm interested.......please (asked nicely)

Shareprice $2.93 up 8c at time of posting
    My point being that historically we are still at a very low point on the long term share price graph despite the income and potential profit for the 6 month period likely to be at a record high. Despite the market being fully informed of NZR's main income stream in the form of thruput reports every 2 months the graph shows that the market still has knee jerk reactions when the half yearly and full yearly financials come out.

So yes we have come off a very low bottom but we are merely just touching the bottom of the long term trend at $3. We will no doubt see what happens when half yearlies are released in a few short weeks.