sharetrader
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

It's been a few years but if you'd had some faith at the lows you'd be looking good now. Question is what are the prospects from here? Anyone out there looking at this?
    Felix, qui potest rerum cognoscere causas

The two Polish projects are progressing, but slowly. Most of the action over the past year or two has been on the financing and corporate side. But I would say that news has been good.
    Tail starting the wag the dog as European listing appears to be driving trading, and ASX starting to trade at a discount.
    Last few weeks gave another opportunity to pick up some on a good dip. The real money was to be made back in the teen's and 20's but I still see significant potential here.
    Anyone else?

Recent press, broker interest, and coke testing results (v. low ash) from Jan Karski appear to be resulting in a speculative rally / re-rate (take your pick). Up 40% since Feb 8th. I think this is still worth the effort of investigating. Market cap of <$120m still seems light relative to fundamentals. Obvs I'm a holder/buyer.

IMO

Jeepers thats been a 10 year plus slow roller coaster for you FG. Is it morphing back to a winner for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Jeepers thats been a 10 year plus slow roller coaster for you FG. Is it morphing back to a winner for you?
    Has been a few ups and downs! Always look back and think you should have bought/sold more aggressively at various points. 20/20 hindsight and all that. But even so, net-net it was already a winner for me. Key question is what sort of value they can extract from Jan Karski and Debiensko. That'll determine whether it's a winner from here on. I like the projects, think there's still some way to go. Keen to hear dissenting views.

Question

Share price continues to grind upwards, but really we are waiting on BFS from JK or something concrete from JSW re Debiensko. At <$130m market cap still seems light given resource potential. Correct me if I'm wrong, might have just spent too much time on the tractor lately.

Market cap now over $150m. There appears to be movement on Debiensko discussions with JSW which could result in a re-rate. Anything concrete would also give some certainty on financing for Jan Karski. Still all very spec but trajectory is positive!

IMO

TH price and volume inquiry from ASX. I bought a few when a mate told me about this announcement, last year.Looking int Farmer george.
    \
    Prairie Secures A$18m Litigation Funding