sharetrader
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

I agree, it is surprsing to me the share price has found it hard to push past $1.00. I have been holding and accumulating PDZ for a looong time and have an average share price of $0.56 and have seen many ups and significant downs along the way. But given that PDZ was trading up to $1.40 in Nov 2007 based on the zinc, lead silver resource and now we have strong indication of copper and maybe even some gold it seesm strange the market is so restrained, even accepting the current market conditions etc. I seen much more risky companies with lots more shares on offer rocket away on less news. I just can't fugure who would be selling PDZ for less than $1 at the moment, makes me wonder.

My guess, and it's only a guess, is that the ceiling on the price has at least something to do with all the options being exercised. People looking to convert but without the free cash are just converting then selling enough of the heads to cover the exercise price.
    Those who bought in low and have doubled their money in the past few weeks might be looking to cash a few out as well. Not me though I'm hanging out for a bit longer.
    Felix, qui potest rerum cognoscere causas

For the 2 or 3 people on Sharetrader who are looking at something other than oil or csg, here is a link to a short Boardroom Radio interview with Mark Hansen released this afternoon.

http://www.prairiedownsmetals.com.au...-May-2008.html

Default other shares

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Chung View Post
    For the 2 or 3 people on Sharetrader who are looking at something other than oil or csg, here is a link to a short Boardroom Radio interview with Mark Hansen released this afternoon.

http://www.prairiedownsmetals.com.au...-May-2008.html
    hi hg,i watch/hold other then csg.i hold thor, thr,small operation but was oversold,maybe on the turn,moly,china offtake,buyin,trying for finance to produce,up 34% today.worth a look cheers pago

Smile Things are shaping up very well indeed!

Link to AMEC National Mining Congress present audio presentation by managing Director Mark Hansen on Boardroom Radio.

http://www.brr.com.au/event/45900

Note, by scrolling down, you can follow the slides that he's talking to.

Thanks HC. it is an interesting story and I have made an initial investment. I am just not sure whether Mark is salesman/optimist or whether there is truly really strong potential. For the time being I will hold and watch. Other opinions?
    Cheers

BobbyVee

Mark will soon be looking for a few million dollars to get Prairie Downs producing, so yes he's a salesman; and he's the MD and largest shareholder of a small, non-producing exploration and development company which needs some cash to get up and running, so yes he's an optimist. That said, he's also a geologist, and he's selling results which in many ways speak for themselves. And of course this is not a new story, this has been unfolding for the past couple years so it's not like he's just arrived out of the blue. I've held for around 18 months and continued to add up until a couple months back. I have a volatile portfolio so depending on how other things move up and down PDZ is about 40-45% of my total portfolio right now.
    There may be some short term run up if the MD can sell this presentation well but, as has been mentioned, there will need to be some capital raised which could put a cap on the SP for a time. Also, as mentioned in the BRR from HC, we probably have at least 2 years to wait until PDZ makes some money (any takeovers notwithstanding) so between now and then there is plenty, both good and bad, that could happen. My position is that there won't be any major trouble with the cap. raising, and that any new announcements regarding resources will be very positive, hence my large investment. But that is my opinion only so we'll see how it goes.

Hopefully this is not a stupid question but was wondering if anybody has any theories on the steady SP decline recently. I note today they are trading at 0.67, i grabbed few more and .76 and am trying to scratch up some more money to get some more at these levels. But am can not understand why the fall in SP, I know zinc and for that matter copper prices have slipped, an oil prices are creating negative sentiment in the market but with only 70 million shares on offer, defined zinc etc resource and speculation about a copper/ gold resource I thought they were undervalued at $1. Any theories on decline in SP and are others accumulating at these levels?

For what it's worth I'll be a buyer sub-50c or so. I also believe this is undervalued at current prices but we're in a volatile place just now and I feel like things are liable to undershoot by more than they overshoot, if they do at all.

I picked up another 14,000 last week at 73c. Nearly went in this afternoon to clean up 4,000 that were sitting there at 69c.

Just slipping back on a weak stock market and sliding metals prices.....not that today's metal prices have any real impact on them mind you.

Still amazing to think that we are so close to the start of a large and very exciting drilling campaign, and people are selling.....why the frick did they buy in in the first place??
    Last edited by Huang Chung; 16-06-2008 at 07:04 PM.