sharetrader
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Huang Chung,
    you have done very well by picking this stock...
    it has exploded since you have tipped it...
    Tell us HC, are you a trader?
    do you do the shares in your spare time or is this your livelihood?
    [8D]
    .^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Worth noting they get more cash in a few months with old options being exercised also (from memory they are 20c ops?).
    Big sell off today and pressure on all week. They may go lower next week but I've just increased my exposure at what I think is a very attractive level right now. Unless there have been MAJOR issues with the reporting, or the zinc price collapses, I expect PDZ should rebound strongly from here in the next month or so with further long term upside from there. Best of luck HC and all other holders.
    Felix, qui potest rerum cognoscere causas

I noted the Uranium comment and looked up WTN. It is a 50/50 JV with PDZ looking for Uranium. The main prospect is in the eastern corner of the PDZ Zinc project. They have had some success (see 3rd quarter report) it appears but also looking at some OS prospects as well. That whole PDZ prospect must have a lot going for it with a truckload of ZINC and also potential Uranium deposit. I thought I had enough of PDZ but after todays fall may need to revisit this next week.

Personally, I'm not factoring in any uranium at this stage.

Shrewdy.....I'm just a humble wage slave unfortunately, but looking to chuck in the job early if the portfolio performs. I'd like to say I'm an investor (sound kind of regal, doesn't it...), but in reality, probably more disposed to trading. Nearly always run with a mix of top 150 companies and small/micro caps.

I don't have much 'wriggle room' with my margin loan at the moment, otherwise would be looking to add more PDZ at these prices.

Uranium would be a nice development (as would copper at Prairie Downs) but for me this is value on the zinc alone. Stock struggling just now but might be a good opportunity to get in before resource upgrade/announcement?
    Felix, qui potest rerum cognoscere causas

Seems like PDZ has both Uranium and copper on its Prairie Downs tenaments, but I think its far too early to be able to tell if either are present in commercial quantities. I have higher hopes for copper at this stage, because it could be extracted with little additional effort and probably processed through the plant without too many dramas as well. Probably just comes down to how much Cu they've got as to whether it's worthwhile or not.

Time will tell.

Very early days for uranium.

Focus for me is definitely zinc and lead at this stage of the game.

Not the easiest thing this week to see a quick loss but I guess I can't get the timing right every time. Now looks cheaper than ever and I note a lot of positive news around zinc recently also. Hopefully everyone has beeen able to hold on (or indeed to sell if your system told you to). Not a good week to be on margins HC, really hope you've been able to stay steady.

Haven't sold a single PDZ or VML share Farmer George - and I hold massive amounts of each. These puppies are simply too good to let go.

I know its not your cup of tea FG, but I actually increased my stake in IDM today at close to its low point. Looking for IDM to bounce back to between 50c and 52c rather quickly, assuming the market doesn't continue to plummet.

Its been a real tip toe through the minefield this week as far as the margin loan is concerned....[xx(]. Not out of the woods yet either.

I have had look at IDM as you have mentioned in earlier posts. They are going into production of the "zircon" in May next year and recent capital raising sees them with 18m in the bank. The stock looks to be very tightly held with only just over 500 shareholders. I can't see any contracts for selling the product yet though. HC are you aware of any offtake agreements signed yet? Also what sort of competition is out there in Zircon production?

In short Cupacino, IDM will be producing chromite sands (used in metal casting) aa well as other minerals (predominately Garnet, used in water jet cutting). The chromite sand market is extremely tight, with supply from South Africa under a cloud. Additionally, the smooth, round nature of the cromite sand at their Oregon project is a premium product, and especially suited to metal casting.