sharetrader
Page 726 of 733 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726727728729730 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by ShareFodder View Post
    Finally getting back on track and closing in on $100. I tend to think the covid recovery will be a great catalyst for increased growth in cloud accounting and I hope Xero will do well.
    XRO showing in my portfolio at equivalent of NZD103.00 last night. Amazing!

Very happy holder here - just wish I'd bought more when I invested at $5.30. I wonder how many are still holding from the time XRO was on the NZX at around 10 cents?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post

Very happy holder here - just wish I'd bought more when I invested at $5.30. I wonder how many are still holding from the time XRO was on the NZX at around 10 cents?
    Bought in at a similar price, after watching for a year. XRO was very risky back then, could have gone either way. And actually did have big ups and big downs.

The NZX is going to lose more companies, not necessarily to the ASX, and should reconsider a JV with the ASX.

Wow...Just WOW!!

Yup, the Waddle acquisition is a WOW so on track still to get to 125 next year

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Bought in at a similar price, after watching for a year. XRO was very risky back then, could have gone either way. And actually did have big ups and big downs.

The NZX is going to lose more companies, not necessarily to the ASX, and should reconsider a JV with the ASX.
    You guys must have bought some of the ones I sold. Luckily I kept a few.

Advanced Member

I think this is the first time Xero has gone over $AU100.

it looks like there was an off-market trade of 2,000,000 shares @ $99.00 ......$198M!

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    it looks like there was an off-market trade of 2,000,000 shares @ $99.00 ......$198M!
    There are a couple of news articles today about this. Seems be be Rod Drury selling down a little more.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybycrikey View Post
    There are a couple of news articles today about this. Seems be be Rod Drury selling down a little more.
    Might be part of settlement with Anna? Between Rod, Anna and Scott, they hold/held 11% of the company with 15719779 shares*. Do the maths on that!!!!

*Companies register

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post

I bought in at the outset in 2007 @ $1 IPO. They drifted down to about 67c from memory - never went anywhere near 10c. After topping up to the max in both SPP's at 90c and $2.75 I have held ever since, and added a few more in the NZ$20 and AUD$20 range on the way back up from the 2014 pull back. Very nice thank you very much. I rang Rod in March 2014 when the price was dropping off the $45 high and he just said put them in the bottom drawer and forget about them. Easy for him to say. It was hard to do, but glad I listened to him. He had no idea why the SP was dropping so fast other than it had risen equally fast. If you look at INTUIT by comparison in the US, the main competitor over there (forget MYOB), the XRO SP was always destined for $100+. I don't forecast a ceiling for them - if they were $200 in 5 years that would not surprise me either. I can wait. I recommended others get in at $80 back in June and they thought I was crazy. They did however buy some and are now very thankful they did. Hop on for the ride. It's not too late