sharetrader
Page 709 of 733 FirstFirst ... 209609659699705706707708709710711712713719 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/money/mark...cid=spartandhp

Wow...something like ~ $4.50 wiped off the SP about 14% since they announced the delisting some time back. Add in that the market overall has been fairly bullish of late and shareholders can possibly "thank" the directors for wiping perhaps $5-$6 off the SP compared to what it might have been without their decision.

I really don't get why they decided to delist seeing as its easy enough to stay dual listed but shareholders in PPH, (myself included) who replaced them in the NZX50 index are very grateful to Rod Drury for his decision.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-12-2017 at 09:37 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I THINK. They will list it on another exchange at some stage. My pick will be in US somewhere.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    I THINK. They will list it on another exchange at some stage. My pick will be in US somewhere.
    Course they will...... but IMHO it seems a stupid decision to turn their back on NZ shareholders.

Going to be interesting to see who does better in the long run, dual listed stocks such as ATM and PPH .....or XRO. I know which ones I'm backing!

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Course they will...... but IMHO it seems a stupid decision to turn their back on NZ shareholders.

Going to be interesting to see who does better in the long run, dual listed stocks such as ATM and PPH .....or XRO. I know which ones I'm backing!
    You would be silly not to back XRO right as they hit the earnings sweet spot... maintain the current course and XRO could be an absolute mammoth.

Valuations are always going to be thin on a high growth SaaS business, I am looking for an entry once the dust settles on the ASX.

Brief look at an optimistic model ( enough bearish models out there )

Attachment 9341
    Last edited by hardt; 16-12-2017 at 12:55 PM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    You would be silly not to back XRO right as they hit the earnings sweet spot... maintain the current course and XRO could be an absolute mammoth.

Valuations are always going to be thin on a high growth SaaS business, I am looking for an entry once the dust settles on the ASX.

Brief look at an optimistic model ( enough bearish models out there )

Attachment 9341
    I respect and value your opinion Hardt. I have been a holder of XRO for over 3 yrs because I too think they have fabulous prospects, and I have made good SP gains with XRO. I may well buy in again at some point, but I prefer NZ coy's that are dual listed. So in the meantime, I'm happy to watch XRO from the sidelines (which sounds like you are doing.)

In the short term my decision to exit XRO has been spot on. Their SP has gone south while PPH (now my second largest holding and also just reaching the earnings sweet spot,) has gone north.

Membaa

The bearish Harami today is not encouraging going at and failing against the 4+m shares (previous trading day) that decided the downtrend was intact and had had enough. Interesting times, Rod skimming a cool $90+m off the table and abandoning the NZX, this could take a while to shake out.

IMO

https://diginomica.com/2017/12/12/co...ng-rest-world/

Int subscriber growth in USA 43% but rev only 22%.

Inuit press release from August 2017:
    "Finished the year with 2,383,000 QuickBooks Online subscribers, driving growth to 58 percent, up from 41 percent."

https://www.intuit.com/company/press...n-fiscal-2017/

#3 US of A client hitting XRO yet again http://www.quickbooks-blog.com/2018/...ng-part-1.html

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    #3 US of A client hitting XRO yet again http://www.quickbooks-blog.com/2018/...ng-part-1.html

He not impressed is he

Payroll still a mess in NZ from all accounts according to our accountant. Apparently lack off robust payroll stops a few / many SMEs from switching from MYOB.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”