sharetrader
Page 728 of 733 FirstFirst ... 228628678718724725726727728729730731732 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

No - They couldn't catch them. A$137 today. Live Long & Prosper

AUD$155 at the moment, incredible. Any other holders still here watching this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shore View Post
    Yes and that prediction of being $256 by end of next or by 2022 might just happen, you know

Quote Originally Posted by Shore View Post
    I'm here and watching. The run up over the last few weeks has been quite incredible. I remember a prediction from an analyst a few years ago suggesting $700. Doesn't seem quite as unlikely now.

Trying not to get too caught up in the "stonks never go down" mentality.

Advanced Member

Interesting to compare share prices Xero [147AU] with Intuit [365US] and Sage [582UK].

Market cap Xero [21B AU] with Intuit [96B US] and Sage [6B UK]

Employees Xero [3220] with Intuit [10600] and Sage [11647]

I used Google Finance to compare, the charts go back more than 5 years and are quite fascinating. Xero behaving very differently to Sage which has flatlined for years and may indicate where Xero SP is heading. Spot the difference in employee numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Interesting to compare share prices Xero [147AU] with Intuit [365US] and Sage [582UK].

Market cap Xero [21B AU] with Intuit [96B US] and Sage [6B UK]

Employees Xero [3220] with Intuit [10600] and Sage [11647]

I used Google Finance to compare, the charts go back more than 5 years and are quite fascinating. Xero behaving very differently to Sage which has flatlined for years and may indicate where Xero SP is heading. Spot the difference in employee numbers.
    nice; good comparison. think it would be good to overlay customer numbers & growth rates as well?
    Intuit at 96B shows just how big the market is and how much more growth there could be...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    ... Xero behaving very differently to Sage which has flatlined for years and may indicate where Xero SP is heading...
    Wasn't v clear, sorry. I was referring to Sage SP as an indicator not to Xero SP flatlining. Though it will at some point I guess.

Market not liking the Planday acquisition as announced today. It's positive thing for me as almost half of the acquisition will be paid in XRO stocks.
    And though I already got heaps of it, another 3 bucks down and I'll be thinking of getting some more again.

What's there not to like about the announcement?

Herbacious

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Market not liking the Planday acquisition as announced today. It's positive thing for me as almost half of the acquisition will be paid in XRO stocks.
    And though I already got heaps of it, another 3 bucks down and I'll be thinking of getting some more again.

The nasdaq has taken a bit of a caning the last couple of weeks, down about 1400 points since mid feb, unlikely the announcement had much to do with it, just general market sentiment pushing it down.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post

Could be wrong given the paucity of information provided in the announcement and conference call...

But they appear to have paid the thick end of $1m per user for a 17 yr old (growth) company with modest revenues.....with integration and product development costs to follow.

Cash has a value of next to nil currently...issuing shares that are rapidly declining from $155 to $113 is problematic for existing holders..

GLTA