sharetrader
Page 104 of 733 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

This is quite spooky. Made 8X my take home pay this month. Maybe its time to retire. What could possibly go wrong? Now if some of those other lazy bastard stocks like SUM could pick up their game...?

Jeez it's about time Xero hit $15, it took its time. I hope you listened to me telling you to get your bids in before! $20 here we come!!!

im speechless. how many here have held on to these since before new years.

Yuk. A big glut of sellers at $15 to work through. Why can't they all pull their horns in so we can get on with the upward march. Why are they standing in the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    Yuk. A big glut of sellers at $15 to work through. Why can't they all pull their horns in so we can get on with the upward march. Why are they standing in the way?
    They obviously don't believe that it's different this time. How foolish of them eh?

Does this stock rely on The Greater Fool Theory?
    Possum The Cat

Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    Not at all. All shareholders are people that carefully evaluated the risks and pitfalls and then bought it anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Never thought I would see something like this so early in my trading lifetime. Good to get it out of the way early so I can spot it easier next time and reap the rewards!
    Lol - what characteristics will you look for Moose-o?

Quote Originally Posted by POSSUM THE CAT View Post
    Trading volume is less than 200 thousand shares most days, or less than 0.2% of issued shares (117 m). I have never seen another company that its share price jumped 30% within 2 weeks and majority of share holders do not bother to sell. The depth shows that only 21000 shares are on the ask side. Xero is a company I could not understand.

Have been holding since $1.34. Have always intended to be a longterm holder (I like the product/strategy/people) but sold a few at $11.70 to take my original investment and a bit of profit off the table. Might do a bit more 'rebalancing' at these prices, but am happy to keep holding. This one's too tricky to get in and out of - and ....... you know ... it's different this time- a whole new paradigm... (gotta say it's feeling like it right now!). Signed, a very happy 'bigger fool'.