sharetrader
Page 107 of 733 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Unhappy Benchmark

Despite the little drop today it still is:
    worth 50% more than Mainfreight;
    has revenue which is only 50% of MFT's profit.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Can users use Xero on Android and Apple devices? If not have they announced a plan to provide this service?
    They have been available on android and apple for a while. I used Xero on Android several times.

From a week ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    I guess the market answered my question. $13 Holy S%@t
    from today:
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post

Besides, holders are only down to $13.50. If they bought in a few years ago, they are still laughing.

.... absolutely .... and if they bought any time prior to a week ago, they're still in positive territory.
    Last edited by Novitiate; 01-05-2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: clarifying the comment dates

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Besides, holders are only down to $13.50. If they bought in a few years ago, they are still laughing.
    it doubled in 3 months - those that bought 1 month ago are probably in profit. It rally only wiped out the last weeks gains.

Can users use Xero on Android and Apple devices? If not have they announced a plan to provide this service?
    yes. Has apps for both and the full website looks glorious on an iPad.

It's the Xero Smackdown! Holders of this stock should sell as fast as they can. There's only one way this baby's going and that's down! It'll be down 50% in the next 3 months. And even then it will still be overpriced!

Like Sparky, I would expect constructive comment on stocks on this website forum. That's why I, and many others, bother going to this site. If you have to say something in that tone at least show some intelligent justification for what you think. No use posting otherwise.

Pity you didn't check the members join date before saying that. It would have had far more impact!
    He may have joined at the end of last year but this was his first post. I stand by his "Tosser" status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    He may have joined at the end of last year but this was his first post. I stand by his "Tosser" status.
    And I know of no reason to disagree.

Drive a Bentley? I know plenty of people that drive flash cars but only own 10% of them. I don't take financial advice from them....

Quote Originally Posted by DJAB View Post
    Well I do drive a Bentley, does that count?

Anyway, take a chill-pill, dude, I thought clowns were supposed to be jokers? Why don't you watch Willie Nielson's audition for the Hobbitt? It might take your mind off things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_=FTE5RYTT3Zo
    careful. He does drive a bentley

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used...-583375689.htm

Quote Originally Posted by DJAB View Post
    It's a free world, I'll say what I like. Anyway you should welcome all views in investing, if you want to make any money at it, and not just those that support your personal point of view or way of doing things. If you want to make any money off the market, then you need to understand it. All of it.
    DJAB. No offence towards you, just expect some substance behind the post and not just a blatant opinion with no justification. If you think the stock is going to be down 50% in the next 3 months please enlighten me.
    if you want to make any money off the market then you need to understand it. 8-)

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Making money the belgarion way

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Am I the only that got stopped out today? ... Surely a 8 plus per cent fall would stop you out of most stocks? ... Or am I - once again - doing it wrong?
    Hopefully we all have our different ways of doing things, and if it works for you that is fine.

My first stop is currently (end of today) at $11.77. However given that I own zero Xero, it is a little theoretical .

Go with the flow &
    Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum