sharetrader
Page 15 of 733 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Xro - xero

Winnner, that is picking a sentence out of context to make a point.
    That number of customers needed in 5 years time to get a 5x return on investment.

Cheers,
    MPC

Default Also...

That figure is based on an Average revenue of $35... Currently it is $33 but Xero have intentions to raise this through added functionality/intergrations

I keep hearing Xero being mentioned by more and more accountants as I talk to people and or accountants.
    And apprently MYOB is working on an online product but way off producing somethimg at present

Still worth inveting into I think - but not right now as it is falling back a bit.
    Don't buy into a down trending share - Phaedrus must have taught me something!

yep I expect XRO to go through a bit of a lull for a while. They are well past building the product, and are in an accumulation of customers stage.

They have just integrated with sharesite though, quite interesting.. I had a trail and loved the 2.0 interface.. Then got over it and went back to my trusty excel sheet.

http://blog.xero.com/2009/08/sharesight-and-xero/

Not too much to get excited about. The revenue share from this would be minimal

Anyone use sharesite?

All quiet from Xero for a couple of months now - not like Rod Drury at all - he loves publicity. Something must be announced soon.
    They have taken on a load more development staff in the last two months and are looking for more staff in NZ, Oz and the UK.
    So - what will they announce next - increased functionality or the latest number of customers? They must be close to the magic 30,000 mark by now.

Default Xero

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    All quiet from Xero for a couple of months now - not like Rod Drury at all - he loves publicity. Something must be announced soon.
    They have taken on a load more development staff in the last two months and are looking for more staff in NZ, Oz and the UK.
    So - what will they announce next - increased functionality or the latest number of customers? They must be close to the magic 30,000 mark by now.

Xero's 6 month results due out on the 1st of October

the customer numbers will not be anywhere near 30,000...
    12,000-13,000 would be a good result...

Ta for that.

I got a beer that says 15,000 minimum!

Default Xero

As much as believe in this company

I have a beer that says it's sub 15,000...

It's pretty hard to sell accounting software in August and September.

Nothwithstanding the time of the year I stand by my 15,000+. 12,700 is straight-line growth and I think that they will do much better than that.

GENERAL: XRO: Xero throws the net wider
    28 Sep 2009 10:25 am

XRO 28/09/2009 GENERAL

REL: 1025 HRS Xero Limited

GENERAL: XRO: Xero throws the net wider

Xero throws the net wider

Market release 18 September 2009

Online accounting software company Xero (XRO) is extending its reach within the SME market.

Since listing in June 2007, Xero has generally been available under a 'one size fits all' pricing plan of $NZ49 per month. From October 11 Xero will add two new price points so that it will be available in Small, Medium and Large.

The change broadens Xero's appeal to more customers across the SME spectrum. For instance the Large plan priced at $NZ64 per month includes sophisticated features that only some customers will need, such as multi-currency conversion for exporters and importers.

Small at $NZ29 a month will deliver all the standard features of Xero but the cost is more affordable to customers who have low levels of transactions, such as small property investors and freelancers.

"We're delighted to get to the point where the feature set in Xero has become comparable, and in many cases exceeded, the last generation of desktop software," says Xero CEO Rod Drury.

"With recent investment in our hosting capability we can now deliver Xero at a price point that will make Xero compelling to a further, large segment of the market - many of whom have been doing accounting manually or using spreadsheets", he says.

The new plans will also be available in Australian, United Kingdom and Global versions of Xero at appropriate pricing for each market.