sharetrader
Page 18 of 733 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: Xro - xero

Speaking to an accountant who has quite a few clients using Xero the comment was made that they (as well as their clients) are getting more and more frustrated at the slow response time of the Xero servers and that they urgently need to do something to fix that problem ... maybe breakeven is about to go up

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Speaking to an accountant who has quite a few clients using Xero the comment was made that they (as well as their clients) are getting more and more frustrated at the slow response time of the Xero servers and that they urgently need to do something to fix that problem ... maybe breakeven is about to go up
    I'm an accountant and one of my clients uses Xero. They rave about it. However, I have never had any experience with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    I'm an accountant and one of my clients uses Xero. They rave about it. However, I have never had any experience with it.
    Yep ... apparently happy with the product. Great concept the online delivery ... only speed of access seems to to be an issue

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Xero uses servers based in the US. NOt sure why they dont use or set up a server farm in NZ or Australia to service us.

Or maybe that is why Rod is planning to lay a huge cable to the US.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Schools annoucement today, Xero Personal launch on Monday, then thier market update... Exciting times

Xero personal $5 a month, looks pretty damn good... http://moneymap.bnz.co.nz/section/updates-and-info/

I have wanted something like this for a long time!

Have to do some serious research on the company, I know of a few people who are seriously thinking of investing heavily.

Guru

I prefer these guys

http://www.pocketsmith.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Xero uses servers based in the US. NOt sure why they dont use or set up a server farm in NZ or Australia to service us.

Or maybe that is why Rod is planning to lay a huge cable to the US.
    The reasons for the servers not being in NZ are cost & growth - RackSpace are pretty cheap, and servers sited in the USA provide excellent coverage for Xero's growing US and UK markets.

Just Playing with Xero Personal now... good fun! the whole Xero website has changed but looks just as 'sexy' as before!
    Last edited by Peitro; 29-03-2010 at 10:08 AM.