sharetrader
Page 210 of 733 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Maybe worth trading again tomorrow, possibly a 5-7% rise. Hard to tell at mo. Ill be watching in the morning for possibilities if i can.

What a day. Share market achievements - outstanding, success at work - not much.

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    Maybe worth trading again tomorrow, possibly a 5-7% rise. Hard to tell at mo. Ill be watching in the morning for possibilities if i can.
    Do it. I predict it will break $35 tomorrow, get close to $36 and pull back to around $35

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    I think today was the day mate...
    Maybe...but huge volume today and breaking through 30, dip at end followed by small rise, i think there will be spillover tomorrow with another 5-7% rise, then maybe a 2% drop before levelling out. If in morning depth looks good and it opens higher then it closed today, maybe wait 1% rise to confirm trend first, then im in again, if work doesnt get in the way that is.

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    Maybe...but huge volume today and breaking through 30, dip at end followed by small rise, i think there will be spillover tomorrow with another 5-7% rise, then maybe a 2% drop before levelling out. If in morning depth looks good and it opens higher then it closed today, maybe wait 1% rise to confirm trend first, then im in again, if work doesnt get in the way that is.
    Do you use DB? I find the trigger function on DB pretty useful. e.g. for GEO today, I see resistance at $3, so I set my trigger at $3.05, so I didn't need to wait till it reaches $3.05 and make an order.

Rod Drury cuddling up with Intuit boss Brad Smith today hmmmmm interesting...

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/xero-cl...-cap-ck-147314

Quote Originally Posted by Lost in space View Post
    Rod Drury cuddling up with Intuit boss Brad Smith today hmmmmm interesting...

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/xero-cl...-cap-ck-147314
    It makes me wonder even more if Intuit will now buy Xero. I would have liked to been a fly on the wall when they chatted. I now have a return just over 3100%

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    How big does XRO have to be for it to be too big for Intuit to buy though?? I had a very quick look at INTU, and the numbers I got are probably out of date but their market cap is about $20b USD and they have $1.6b cash. If they were to buy XRO tomorrow presumably they'd need to pay $50 NZD per share so is that realistic given their position? I don't know the answer….
    I would be very happy with $50 per share. It would not surprise me if they try to offer $40 per share if they announced a takeover tomorrow morning. The longer they leave it the bigger the threat Xero will become. At $40 per share this would pay of my mortgage, and leave me a nice amount to invest elsewhere.

From being amazed by how much this has gone up, I thought it better be time to do some calcs on Xero, now from what I can see, it's going to be quite a few years (2018), even with 100% YoY growth to get close to this market cap.

All my calculations are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3c&usp=sharing Feel free to have a look and copy if you want. I'm not looking at buying as I just can't see it supporting the price at this stage. Also I am more than happy to grant people access to edit, just PM me your email address so I can allow you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    be careful what you post on here, I got pinged for saying such things. there are many, many more people looking than you think...
    Thanks Moosie. Appreciate the heads up.

I will let my work results speak for me.