sharetrader
Page 215 of 733 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315715 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    I've just sold all my snk shares to get in on this now .... it bought me 1 XRO share!!
    Take heart Dentle. I have 200,000 ASX:MZIO that won't even buy me 1 XRO.

Quote Originally Posted by andysh View Post
    Have updated the spreadsheet a little, current stating the company is worth $41.04, this is with 111% YoY growth for the next 5 years, terminal value rate at 2%, with a discount rate of 15%, and plucking expenses out of thin air.

Make of it what you would like.
    andysh its hard to argue that a 2% term rate is overly optimistic it's just what that starting point is for that 2% that's hard to ascertain in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost in space View Post
    andysh its hard to argue that a 2% term rate is overly optimistic it's just what that starting point is for that 2% that's hard to ascertain in my head.
    I agree, I guess it just sort of shows the growth that needs to go on to support the share price.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost in space View Post
    Take heart Dentle. I have 200,000 ASX:MZIO that won't even buy me 1 XRO.
    Sorry to hear that .... Nevermind, I will now sit here and ponder what the price of my share will be once they start turning a profit ...overheard the analyst saying it is expected in 2018. Hopefully will be around $80 or $90 then.

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    Yes! I had a hard time buying this morning, put in two bids but the price skipped past them finally i got some for almost 3560, which i almost cut my losses and sold as it dropped to 3500, kicking myself for not being quicker off the mark. but now glad i didnt and i didnt sell at end of day either so im well positioned for tomorrow.
    I hope everyone else did ok today, i know i wasnt the only one buying this morning, you all beat me to a better price
    haha i got skipped too! Too fast for me so i stayed out. I might get in tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Sorry to hear that .... Nevermind, I will now sit here and ponder what the price of my share will be once they start turning a profit ...overheard the analyst saying it is expected in 2018. Hopefully will be around $80 or $90 then.
    God, I can't believe we're back here.

If it turns a profit in 2018, the EPS will be 10 cents, it'll be 8 bucks a share, on a P/E of 80, if you're really, really, really lucky.
    ----
    Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
    ----

What a white knuckle ride Xero has given me.....beats working for a living, just made redundant 2 months ago which has allowed me to enjoy my investment.

What is scary is how much demand there is based on a little interview Sutherland did with Bloomberg. Sure that's big exposure but it was only a couple of minutes of screentime, just imagine what a NASDAQ IPO process would do to the demand for this stock and the interest it would generate. Absolutely mind-boggling.

In fact, I bet behind closed doors this process is being fast-tracked as we speak. Investors are clearly in love with this stock and the demand is there, so if they needed to 'test the water' so to speak then I think they well and truly have their answer. Little downside to bringing plans forward IMHO.

Would be great to have a fast tracked NASDAQ listing. Is there any indication on how a listing would affect the share price, based on previous companies that listed?