sharetrader
Page 219 of 733 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Where did you get $397.50 from?

Priuce not volumn, or am I up the wrong tree ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Priuce not volumn, or am I up the wrong tree ?
    Haha i think we both are. I copied and pasted the price from ASB and the decimal point got lost somewhere .

Guru

Haha i think we both are. I copied and pasted the price from ASB and the decimal point got lost somewhere .
    WILL WE FINISH TODAY LOWER THAN LAST NIGHTS FINISH , looking that way, $37.30 !!

Its official, we now have the biggest BUBBLE of all time on ther NZX. Nobody say POP.

I don't think so $38.75 seem's like a strong resistance point but hell all it take's is one big buyer or 1 big seller to change the direction as shown at $41.

Haha same for me Jay. Almost bought at $15 and had a laugh when it reached $24 thinking the price was crazy. Now here i am buying in the $30-$40.
    It seems crazy all right. I'm still finding my feet when it comes to investing so I only took a nibble when the SP was $21 (thinking I had already missed the boat), now I wish I had the guts to buy more! I'm only in it for the long term though. Is it still worth buying any now with the SP $40+? I know it will probably keep rising in the short term, but as I'm not a trader I won't be locking any profits for a while. Or would I be better off topping up some PEB? Decisions decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    It seems crazy all right. I'm still finding my feet when it comes to investing so I only took a nibble when the SP was $21 (thinking I had already missed the boat), now I wish I had the guts to buy more! I'm only in it for the long term though. Is it still worth buying any now with the SP $40+? I know it will probably keep rising in the short term, but as I'm not a trader I won't be locking any profits for a while. Or would I be better off topping up some PEB? Decisions decisions.
    PEB could easily become a multibagger, whereas if you got in XRO now, a multibagger is very unlikely. One bagger at the most...

Dropping very very fast. Watch for a bounce off yesterdays close. If it crashes through, then short termers should be out!

There's nothing all that special about the siftware and they're up against some massive established players in the U.S.
    In my experience as an accountant for 32 years, customers are very relutant to change and adopt new accounting programms and proceedures, there's heaps of intellectual horsepower and training required for management and staff and the old adage of if it ain't broke why fix it ? is something that's more often than not trotted out as a completly plausible reason why change doesn't happen.
    Anyone who thinks profitable growth in the U.S. will be easy is dreaming.
    With their level of growth, sales and cash burn and the way they're losing money, there's no rational explanation why a company that was worth $20 a share a few weeks ago should have doubled in price. So its quite clear what we are talking about here is irrational enthusiasm, plain and simple.
    This stock is trading on pure hope, blue sky / cloud, momentum and last but certainly not least, the greater fool theory.
    The funny thing about dreams is they do not come with parachutes and when this thing turns people will get seriously burned.
    A wise man hedges his bets and a profit is not made until its realised.
    I should add that I have no intention of buying this share, even if there is a massive correction and only commented at the invitation to do so by another member at Monday night's Auckland gathering.
    ...but what would I know...from my 32 years experience as an accountant, I'm sure the momentum players are far better informed...
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-11-2013 at 02:18 PM.

It's falling as quick as it rose! (not to the same magnitude yet, but a pretty steep decline on the chart today).
    If stop losses are hit, it could go down heavily. Then again, we've seen it fall then rise time after time.

Disc: watching safely from the sidelines.