sharetrader
Page 220 of 733 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    It seems crazy all right. I'm still finding my feet when it comes to investing so I only took a nibble when the SP was $21 (thinking I had already missed the boat), now I wish I had the guts to buy more! I'm only in it for the long term though. Is it still worth buying any now with the SP $40+? I know it will probably keep rising in the short term, but as I'm not a trader I won't be locking any profits for a while. Or would I be better off topping up some PEB? Decisions decisions.
    Decisions alright. I couldn't sleep at night holding XERO so i'm just trading bought 148 shares at $39.1 sold at $41.0.
    Made back my PGW losses so i'm happy and looking at the drop i'm stoked!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    WILL WE FINISH TODAY LOWER THAN LAST NIGHTS FINISH , looking that way, $37.30 !!
    Lower already at $36.00, VERY VERY SCARY, is everyones STOPS in place,

There's nothing all that special about the software and they're up against some massive established players in the U.S.
    In my experience as an accountant for 32 years, customers are very relutant to change and adopt new accounting programms and proceedures, there's heaps of intellectual horsepower and training required for management and staff and the old adage of if it ain't broke why fix it ? is something that's more often than not trotted out as a completly plausible reason why change doesn't happen.
    Anyone who thinks profitable growth in the U.S. will be easy is dreaming.
    With their level of growth, sales and cash burn and the way they're losing money, there's no rational explanation why a company that was worth $20 a share a few weeks ago should have doubled in price. So its quite clear what we are talking about here is irrational enthusiasm, plain and simple.
    This stock is trading on pure hope, blue sky / cloud, momentum and last but certainly not least, the greater fool theory.
    The funny thing about dreams is they do not come with parachutes and when this thing turns people will get seriously burned.
    A wise man hedges his bets and a profit is not made until its realised.
    I should add that I have no intention of buying this share, even if there is a massive correction and only commented at the invitation to do so by another member at Monday night's Auckland gathering.
    When this bubble bursts let it be known that you were warned.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-11-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    There's nothing all that special about the siftware and they're up against some massive established players in the U.S.
    In my experience as an accountant for 32 years, customers are very relutant to change and adopt new accounting programms and proceedures, there's heaps of intellectual horsepower and training required for management and staff and the old adage of if it ain't broke why fix it ? is something that's more often than not trotted out as a completly plausible reason why change doesn't happen.
    With their level of growth, sales and cash burn and the way they're losing money, there's no rational explanation why a company that was worth $20 a share a few weeks ago should have doubled in price. So its quite clear what we are talking about here is irrational enthusiasm, plain and simple.
    Sorry if you've stated this before, but what would say is a fair value for this share once the so-called bubble pops?

Its official, we now have the biggest BUBBLE of all time on ther NZX. Nobody say POP.
    Geez Roger you just had to say POP...

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Lower already at $36.00, VERY VERY SCARY, is everyones STOPS in place,
    I got out at 41.00... This is intriguing

So lucky, I controlled my emotions... tech stocks... way too volatile for us newbies...

Ok its stopped. Everyone back in!

There's nothing all that special about the siftware and they're up against some massive established players in the U.S.
    This stock is trading on pure hope, blue sky / cloud, momentum and last but certainly not least, the greater fool theory.
    The funny thing about dreams is they do not come with parachutes and when this thing turns people will get seriously burned.
    A wise man hedges his bets and a profit is not made until its realised.
    I should add that I have no intention of buying this share, even if there is a massive correction and only commented at the invitation to do so by another member at Monday night's Auckland gathering.
    ...but what would I know...from my 32 years experience as an accountant, I'm sure the momentum players are far better informed...
    Roger I am an accountant and Xero has got a great product, the thing is if you don't like that the SP has hit the roof and I guessing you are not in on it, granted bubbles burst and you have to bet what you can afford to lose

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    Ok its stopped. Everyone back in!
    After you, my good man.