sharetrader
Page 228 of 733 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328728 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

I'm holding tight. Story remains unchanged. Credit Suisse have target of $45, sales are ramping up (clearly obvious from latest OZ quarterly filing plus other noise coming out of Xero exec's) and they are really cranking out offices & staff in the USA. Simply got to ride this one out to find out where exactly our next high altitude base camp will be, and then from there we climb further up the mountain!

Banned

I was surprised why I received trade email when I didn't do any yesterday, found out that I did a trade request for xro at 29.4 in asx. When SP fell I forgot all about it. Now holding but very confident that its a great stock and price will rebound. Global stock.

... and I've said, usually these tech company re-evaluations are privately done behind closed doors through various capital raising rounds. Being a public company from day one has given us all an unprecedented vantage point at Xero's meteoric gains and dips as it has found its feet in the market. It's incredibly fascinating and I'm pretty sure one day they will write books about all this!

Why would someone buy 100000 at 39 when its going to open at 32. Why pay a premium like that?

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    Why would someone buy 100000 at 39 when its going to open at 32. Why pay a premium like that?
    See here: http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...-opening-price

Yea i understand the opening, i just dont know why someone would buy so many way above what its going to open at.

Banned

This one will rebound just like the other times but will go way higher...

learning to see in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    If its so good I am puzzled why not a single client of mine has asked about "upgrading" to Xero, maybe because I'm not ramming it down my clients necks like some other accountants are or just maybe they're happy with thier present system and have no idea why someone would want to fix something that's running perfectly well ? Still what would an old Dinosaur know...back to my cave to ponder the meaning of life...not to forget the mysteries of valuation methodologies. Quite obviously that A pass I got in Investment analysis at Auckland University in the late 1980's is completly useless now...
    Why not email Credit Suisse and ask them? Let us know thier response.

Quote Originally Posted by Shore View Post
    I'm holding tight. Story remains unchanged. Credit Suisse have target of $45, sales are ramping up (clearly obvious from latest OZ quarterly filing plus other noise coming out of Xero exec's) and they are really cranking out offices & staff in the USA. Simply got to ride this one out to find out where exactly our next high altitude base camp will be, and then from there we climb further up the mountain!
    Not sure if this has been mentioned... but the guy on the Larry Williams' Newstalk ZB show earlier in the week (from First NZ Capital) said he thought that report was actually one that they had written (Credit Suisse is FNZC's sister company in Australia). He said it had a very broad range - from a value of $10 right up to about $81 from memory. So I wouldn't hold too fast to the $45 target. Just my 10c.

Banned

Milford says if it captures 10% of rivals customers, values SP as $70. And I for one total agree with that. Remember I was a sceptic of this stock initially.