sharetrader
Page 315 of 733 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Couta must be exhaling very sharply

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    That's what I am thinking. The SP movements over the last couple days is very reminiscent of when the FNZC/CS broker report got released.
    I wonder if its too late for Microsoft to buy it for $60? Facebook buy random stuff. Maybe they would be interested to actually buy something useful?

Rather happy to have entered Xero at the recent dip to $37. Thoroughly offset by the decision not to enter Xero last year.

That's what I am thinking. The SP movements over the last couple days is very reminiscent of when the FNZC/CS broker report got released.
    We may see if it's Motley influence when Aussy opens later.....

well played couta and well done to all holders of course

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    From a TA perspective. The price has been consolidating for some time now,but the Bollinger Bands are now very tight,volume of shares are now getting lighter,and the stock is still being accumulated.
    Get ready for an explosive move.
    Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Time to buy XRO again boys and girls. if you're unsure watch for a high volume confirmation signal today or tomorrow.
    Wow, Moosie and Kizame, looking back at your posts from a few days ago I am in awe of your cystsal ball. I wonder if the news of the upcoming index inclusion was available to the affected fund managers a few days before the announcement and that is what was driving the change in the technicals that you picked up on?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by zspoon View Post
    Rather happy to have entered Xero at the recent dip to $37. Thoroughly offset by the decision not to enter Xero last year.
    I think you would have been in good company. When it was under $10 last year, my parents asked their broker (from a major company) about Xero - they were told that, although it was good growth company, it was far too expensive!

Guru

Remember when Nadine Chalmers-Ross from TV 1's breakfast show let slip that John Key had said Xero was overvalued when it was $11??
    Normally it takes a little prick to burst a balloon.

Which raises the question is the XRO price a balloon and what will provide the prick.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 06-03-2014 at 02:28 PM.

...and there goes $45