sharetrader
Page 359 of 733 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by tzbang View Post
    i wonder how many people are holding xro on this thread sometimes. Couta, Tumeric and me?
    I'm holding although did sell down about 25% of my holding over the last few weeks at average of $40. Pleased I took some profit off the top, but really want to hold most of the remaining shares for the long term.
    Last edited by Bilbo; 11-04-2014 at 12:36 PM.

XRO holder reporting. Got in at $30.95 on Tuesday.

Guru

Well at least the $30 psychological barrier has only been broken very temporarily (so far) so it could be worse.
    Im on the sidelines (which is probably one of the only way to look at this unemotionally ATM (but Ive been there)
    Some experts are saying the Nasdaq may well drift lower tonight as no one wants to be caught long ,going into the weekend.
    Its a bit tricky now because there are probably more that are afraid of another ''fake rally'' and use it to sell.
    Ive always found it intriguing how that magic point comes about when shares become oversold to the point that turns the tide back up.
    (The whole market certainly looked overbought before though IMO)
    Most agree that its better to give up a little bit of gains and not try to time the bottom,but wait for the confirmed uptrend.

Uh oh the SP is above opening.

I hope all the shorters out there set their Go Gains [is this the opposite of a stop loss?] this morning.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    DIL hasn't dropped at all since the Nasdaq excitement kicked off.. Never know, XRO sp might be weak enough as it is lol..
    Just reading how it is down 11% in the last month so not all plain sailing

Guru

Well..That wasnt so bad in the end--Could have been alot worse---All eyes on the Nasdaq......

I purchased a modest number of XRO shares at $1.59 and intend to hold for a number of years. Also, I use Xero for my business accounts.

Can we expect further selling in tech stocks globally? Tech companies with great stories could sustain their businesses in the long run. If they don’t have beautiful stories their stock prices could come down further. I believe that this sell-off will last at least for a quarter or two. It is time to avoid stocks with extended P/E ratios.

In the meantime Asia and Europe are feeling the pain after sell off in NASDAQ. So there is a selloff in XERO too. Investors are looking for valuations now. There could be demand for Value stocks and value markets globally.

My ideas are not a recommendation to either buy or sell any security, commodity or currency. Please do your own research prior to making any investment decisions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    Can we expect further selling in tech stocks globally? Tech companies with great stories could sustain their businesses in the long run. If they don’t have beautiful stories their stock prices could come down further. I believe that this sell-off will last at least for a quarter or two. It is time to avoid stocks with extended P/E ratios.

In the meantime Asia and Europe are feeling the pain after sell off in NASDAQ. So there is a selloff in XERO too. Investors are looking for valuations now. There could be demand for Value stocks and value markets globally.

My ideas are not a recommendation to either buy or sell any security, commodity or currency. Please do your own research prior to making any investment decisions.
    Been asleep for the last week MW,nothing new here mate,but glad you added the bit about beautiful stories to go with the beautiful software that XRO has
    Last edited by couta1; 12-04-2014 at 12:34 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Been asleep for the last week MW,nothing new here mate,but glad you added the bit about beautiful stories to go with the beautiful software that XRO has
    Nothing new except that the company is getting revalued.