sharetrader
Page 360 of 733 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Nothing new except that the company is getting revalued.
    Exactly, its always been a great company, great product (my brother swears by it and sleeps easier) but with some ridiculous valuations now slowly coming back to normality but still a way to go methinks.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    come on belg it is a great investment long term.
    I am more thinking of when is a good time to take a perminant position.
    me thinks $25 has a nice ring to it.
    Nasdaq not hit too hard so will be a good test to see how titchy the market is come monday.
    My buy finger is ready on a few stocks should they show more weakness.
    I would have to respectfully disagree with that Snaps.
    A drop of 1.34% for the Nasdaq on the back of the biggest drop since 2011 is getting serious IMO.
    It is now starting to spread to other shares not related to the Techs
    There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that there will be more blood on Monday (sorry to say)

http://money.cnn.com/data/us_markets/
    Last edited by skid; 12-04-2014 at 08:54 AM.

Guru

And on top of all that --This couldn't have come along at a worse time

http://money.cnn.com/2014/04/11/tech...ear/index.html
    Last edited by skid; 12-04-2014 at 09:07 AM.

Guru

What a time for my crystal ball to be at the repair shop!

What is the chances of this scenario being at all likely?
    http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNewsIntl...edium=referral

Quote Originally Posted by tzbang View Post
    What is the chances of this scenario being at all likely?
    http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNewsIntl...edium=referral
    Treat with caution... they are just trying to sell you a system to turn
    $1,000 into as much as $300,000 in a 10-year time frame
    . On second thoughts, it must be a really good system because...

The Crash Alert System was actually programmed by one of the individuals who coded nuclear missile flight patterns during the Cold War so that it could be as close to 100% accurate as possible

Guru

I think the situation is at a point where close scrutiny is required,but it is by no means inevitable.

These kind of articles do get up my nose a bit.
    Warren Buffet's indicator is breaching a sell alert--but that doesnt necessarily mean Warren Buffet is himself preparing for a crash(could just be playing with words)has Warren buffet said he is preparing for a crash? So it is a bit of a stretch to go on to say ''with the inevitable crash imminent''

I wouldnt be buying into this market until there are clear signals that things have turned,but its a bit early to run to the bunkers.
    I do think it is motivation to learn a bit about some of the warning signs of a downturn in whatever stock you hold(with the other eye on the market in general) This is especially true with ''market darlings'' like we have seen recently with Xro and Peb because they are like a loved one.

There is of course the fear of missing out on an announcement and being left behind but I remember when the oilers were the market darlings and NZO was the darlings of darlings--But the market took a turn--Right in the middle of this ''turn'' NZO announced that they had hit the Tui gas and oil field (the holy grail) --You wont believe it but the SP actually went down 1cent.(there was just to much fear around)--Not long after it of course gained big time as it sunk in,but it just goes to show how fear can warp the market(I think it is a stronger force than greed)
    Anyway this article cant be ruled out but probably should be taken with a grain of salt.
    (as a side note-fortunately there were not any nuclear missles fired during the cold war to test the bloke who came up with the 'crash alert system''.......OK maybe some dummy missles but it still seems a bit far fetched to see the correlation between the two programs

Certain irony that big European investors are buying Greek bonds and selling US tech stocks ...

....and the negative sentiment affecting XRO share price

Guru

They are buying US bonds like hotcakes as well--Bonds are like the opposite of shares-Its an inverse relationship from what Ive read.

But Greek bonds?-yep I know what you mean

Guru

They are buying US bonds like hotcakes as well--Bonds are like the opposite of shares-Its an inverse relationship from what Ive read.

But Greek bonds?-yep I know what you mean