sharetrader
Page 363 of 733 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

If your in for the long haul,thats probably not a bad idea Couts.
    I think the strategy of long term holding and closely checking the market several times a day,dont mix.

Agree completely. As Rod said on the weekend (and has said in the past before):
    put them in your bottom drawer and don't look. It's where they are in 5 years that matters

Quote Originally Posted by Shore View Post
    [COLOR=#292F33][FONT=Arial]

Agree completely. As Rod said on the weekend (and has said in the past before):
    ask the people who followed that in 2000 if they happy now
    one step ahead of the herd

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    I consider sectors such as biotech, Internet retail, health care technology and semiconductor equipment stocks as the most vulnerable. Tomorrow and coming week is very crucial days for XERO. One of the important barriers for XERO is NZD 30. Other one is NZD 20. Just like humans in some situation markets and stocks could behave in a very strange way. As I said before once we see down trend for stocks we don’t know how low they can go. Only time will tell us. Be fearful when others become greedy and be greedy when others become fearful will have to apply in some situations.

My ideas are not a recommendation to either buy or sell any security, commodity or currency. Please do your own research prior to making any investment decisions.
    ''Be fearful when others are greedy-be greedy when others are fearful''-----''--Never try to catch a falling knife''---Take your choice ..

Guru

I dont know if the subject has been breached, but I would think an announcement that Xero is safe from the Heartbleed bug (if they are) would be good--not good to leave something like that to peoples imagination

They did announce it on their blog... but yes an NZX announcement might be good idea.

Guru

I wouldnt be surprised to see both Xro and PEB (spec-growth) drift along in this range(like a rudderless boat) today, until the real show starts again tonight.

Up or down 1/2 or 1% is almost irrelevant with the elephant in the room(Nasdaq)...IMO

How closely has XRO tracked the NASDAQ in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I dont know if the subject has been breached, but I would think an announcement that Xero is safe from the Heartbleed bug (if they are) would be good--not good to leave something like that to peoples imagination

http://www.xero.com/blog/2014/04/xer...openssl-issue/

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Up or down 1/2 or 1% is almost irrelevant with the elephant in the room(Nasdaq)...IMO
    Very well put.

roughly correlation is 78% with nasdaq and 55% with nzx even higher correlation with internet stocks in the us so I guess where the nasdaq goes so goes xero
    one step ahead of the herd