sharetrader
Page 365 of 733 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Guru

[QUOTE=winner69;

For a stock trading at 50 times sales and with no earnings maybe following squiggly lines is as old as any way of estimating/evaluating what XRO is worth[/QUOTE]

Careful there winner... you will go upsetting a lot of people with succinct analysis like that

have a look at peb and xro overlay its much more spooky
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    have a look at peb and xro overlay its much more spooky
    Even more spooky is an overlay of both with RAKON

Really spooky

learning to see in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Even more spooky is an overlay of both with RAKON

Really spooky
    I thought it was a ST unwritten rule than comparing any stock with Rakon means you accept you have lost the argument?

I love how nature invariably plays a part in how things turn out and no finer example than Fibonacci numbers (even moosie mentioned them the other day so must be good)

From taking from when the big guys bought in to the peak of $45 the 50% retracement is $31.50. Bounced off it the other day and closed just below it on Friday.

So another bounce? If not the next step down according to Mr Fibonacci is $28.30

If real carnage then $24.40 - the Mike Tyson lead before the knockout blow at $18.00

Of course it will bounce off that $31.50 line eh ..... and even then a double bottom which is all good news anyway
    Well didn't bounce of the 50% Fib retracement and made good headway to the next Fib support level of $28.30

Couta - I'd stay away from the computer again tomorrow

Technology is currently experiencing a setback. Is the selling over or has it just begun? The stock market didn't have meaningful correction since 2011. Is broader general market correction underway? Since tech stocks also were market leaders. I believe a 10%-15% correction is possible. I also believe global central bank policies have largely been responsible for the current bull market in stocks.The coordinated efforts of global policy makers have so far provided for low interest rates and added liquidity. In short the sell-off in technology may be portending a further market correction. Definitely high-valuation stocks are under pressure now. High-growth companies,mostly in the tech and biotech sectors, led 2013’s rally and their valuations stretched to the extreme level. As a result of Tech sell off we are seeing in sell off in XERO as well. Today Xero closed below NZD30 one of the important psychological barriers.Their next the most important barrier is NZD20.

My ideas are not a recommendation to either buy or sell any security, commodity or currency. Please do your own research prior to making any investment decisions.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 14-04-2014 at 06:18 PM. Reason: To Adjust paragraphs

Banned

Well didn't bounce of the 50% Fib retracement and made good headway to the next Fib support level of $28.30

Couta - I'd stay away from the computer again tomorrow
    Will do if there's no blue on the Nasdaq in the morning,SLI held up today so thats a consolation

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11237641

Tech wreck fears rise

Traders' herd behaviour affecting high-growth shares, but correction may be for best.

Please note that I do not endorse or take responsibility for material in the above hyper-linked site. Please do your own research.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

I see a person called scuba Steve has commented on the article above. Close to surfer Steve but it can't be him as the comment isn't some form of binary code and actually makes some sense.
    Last edited by nextbigthing; 14-04-2014 at 08:59 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I'd definitely consider a long term buy in at $18 or below (God forbid...!). If it's good enough for Thiel it's good enough for moi
    Not in your wildest Moose dreams,those blue Nasdaq lights are about to start flashing again or at least flickering