sharetrader
Page 366 of 733 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

I'm keen to buy in again once it looks like it's settled. It might go down a bit further - but then it might rally once everyone realises there is no company fundamental reason why it's fallen so much and when it goes up it will be swift I'd imagine.. would hate to mis-time my entry..

Banned

Nasdaq in the Blue or Green,pick your colour

Guru

Yep -looks like the bleeding has stopped for now.
    The stock market started out with a rally ,which is interesting ,but then fizzled out.
    They said in the article that the Nasdaq was back in the red but the other info shows it was up 1/2%.
    It will be an interesting week(short week)--Its ''steady as she goes'' at the moment.
    If its over ,it has certainly been a wake up call for many.
    I would take the wait and see conservative approach at this stage--but I doubt if many will do the same--After all, this stock is a gamblers
    delight.
    However it turns out,Im sure a ''relief'' day will be welcomed.

should be a better day at work for you Couts
    Last edited by skid; 15-04-2014 at 08:43 AM.

Looking good on the NASDAQ after hours market too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I'd be taking this "rally" with a grainof salt. Still huge shorts on the Nasdaq and the intraday trading didn't hold up to well. DJI still looking pretty healthy though.
    Any grain of salt is tasty even a single grain

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Any grain of salt is tasty even a single grain
    Looking for a little breakout once she clears the ones on sale at $30 and once the overseas buyers come in this afternoon. I might even get a good sleep tonight without having to fight the urge to check the NASDAQ in the middle of the night

Still a long term holder but my nerves of steel have taken a hammering over the last couple of weeks seeing a lot of profit get eaten up. I must admit though this correction will probably be a good thing in the long run and might have prevented a huge bubble forming in some stocks. I expect to see a split emerge in tech stocks from here, with quality ones moving higher and other less quality ones languishing until they deliver. Needless to say I'm picking XRO as one of the quality ones, but am not expecting big moves up in the sp until we get news showing uptake in the US and UK.

Good post Bilbo. Pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Except my nerves have been shot not just by eaten profits but eaten monies. I topped up a bit high unfortunately. It was dipping and climbing in a nice pattern and I got on too late trying to make a quick greedy profit.

Banned

Take comfort Bilbo and tzbang my tech stock total paper loss is running at 75k currently

ouch - thanks couta it always makes one feel better to find someone in a worse position. I just wish I'd waited a week and I could have topped up at $29 instead of $37. Dems the breaks. I suspect Xero will slowly restore some glory but until a real substantial announcement is made I don't think we'll see previous levels again for a while. That said, it's interesting reading back over opinions and news a year ago, all the doubters saying Xero would struggle to press into Australia and the UK have been proven wrong. All eyes are on their US invasion now. I use Xero everyday and love it. Who's used QBO recently?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tzbang View Post
    Good post Bilbo. Pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Except my nerves have been shot not just by eaten profits but eaten monies. I topped up a bit high unfortunately. It was dipping and climbing in a nice pattern and I got on too late trying to make a quick greedy profit.
    Your an honest fellow tzbang--Those that are honest with themselves are the ones that learn the most and improve