sharetrader
Page 367 of 733 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Take comfort Bilbo and tzbang my tech stock total paper loss is running at 75k currently
    Everyone in the red, diagnosed with a disease, fails an exam, etc... Just think, could be worse.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Take comfort Bilbo and tzbang my tech stock total paper loss is running at 75k currently
    Is this your day off or is the ''not checking the computer'' only on bad days (cant blame you for wanting to bask in a bit of positivity for a while though)

Good to see your balancing your portfolio a bit with safer things like Geneses--not as much fireworks but alot safer -

FYI - JCurve (JCS on ASX) just placed in a trading halt pending an announcement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Is this your day off or is the ''not checking the computer'' only on bad days (cant blame you for wanting to bask in a bit of positivity for a while though)

Good to see your balancing your portfolio a bit with safer things like Geneses--not as much fireworks but alot safer -
    Half day off Skid,yep will be heading back to good bonds and divvy stocks with any available money now,have learnt quite a few lessons from all of this but cant apply lessons learned until next time around now

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Were you setting stops?
    Only mental ones but Peb and SLI barely hit those,Dil and XRO on the other hand,I was going to sell my remaining XRO at $45 but even if I had I would have bought them back at around $38 so would still be sitting on a loss,Dil is now a long to very long term hold ,caught out there a year ago by buying into a downtrend,so many lessons
    Last edited by couta1; 15-04-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    when you say paper loss, are you referring to actual holdings or hypothetical?
    Actual holdings my friend

Guru

Im a little bit surprised it hasnt broken 30.
    PEB seems to have bounced a bit more ,but i suppose it also dropped more.

It can always be worse--spare a thought for all those Pike River holders(and yes,the families too)

And for those that are wishing they had rental property instead--I spent yesterday clearing a blocked sewer line (talk about getting up close and personal with your tenants by products

had 29 as a first stop looks likes its going lower
    one step ahead of the herd

Fluid Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    had 29 as a first stop looks likes its going lower
    I think long term holders could take some comfort from the underlying long term trend in this 2 year chart?
    And both the RSI and Stoch are currently in way oversold territory surely
    Attachment 5725
    disc; easy for me to say, dont hold any!

if im correct theres a gap to be filled at 20.60 if we go lower than 28 so says the crystal balls
    one step ahead of the herd