sharetrader
Page 370 of 733 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Pretty close to that 2830 Fib support ..... break through that and next Fib support is 2440. I have a new chart showing the 2440 support level

He pretty cool that Fibonacci guy. Amazing how often those magic numbers / sequences appear in nature

One of well known ones is associated with spirals .... bet Mr Fibonacci didn't forsee the XRO share price spiralling down as it is

But tomorrow is another day. The 2830 might be the bottom this time round. If so even 3000 will look pretty good
    Last edited by winner69; 15-04-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arc View Post
    Come on guys... Xro wont let me down..the support really is there.. isnt it... isnt it.?

Lol.....a bear market?

I'm hoping it follows the DAQ a little more today. In and out of this like a Yo-Yo in the last year, overall it's been a positive roller coaster ride, until cart lost a wheel in this latest decline and SL was set a little low Righto, looking for that next buy-in to recoup.

Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite all posted nice gains. One would assume Xero might start to follow suit at some point!

Guru

Its easy to forget that a year ago it was around 1200--Thats alot of gaining in a year so its not surprising its given up some.
    Its still over double that amount so in that context its not unthinkable to even give up a bit more without tarnishing the company to much.

Now if SLI could just bounce back Id be a lot happier,and DIL....which I'm now expecting to be a longer journey.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Its easy to forget that a year ago it was around 1200--Thats alot of gaining in a year so its not surprising its given up some.
    Its still over double that amount so in that context its not unthinkable to even give up a bit more without tarnishing the company to much.
    OTOH everyones had another year of positive growth and positive news outlining the potential of the company - so far Xero hasn't put a foot wrong.
    (which makes me a little concerned if/when something doesn't work out for them)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by catchbag View Post
    Now if SLI could just bounce back Id be a lot happier,and DIL....which I'm now expecting to be a longer journey.
    My sentiments exactly

And there Off and racing, now that's a better start!

Quote Originally Posted by catchbag View Post
    Wow, DIL is the standout performer so far today and is helping add some cheer to my portfolio. Looks like XRO will need some positive news to shake off the blues though. Interesting how the XRO sp reacted so strongly to the NASDAQ fall but has not bounced back as strongly as the other tech stocks. I suspect the negative analyst reports of the last few weeks are still dragging on sentiment. Hopefully it has stabilized though and we wont see further large falls.