sharetrader
Page 373 of 733 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Banned

She's all the right color on the US markets folks but will XRO rally? If not after 3 straight positive days on the Nasdaq you would have to guess that this level may be Xro's current perceived value,or does everyone believe what a couple of analysts say as Gospel.
    Last edited by couta1; 17-04-2014 at 06:59 AM.

Like we say watch 28 support and 29 resistance now
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    She's all the right color on the US markets folks but will XRO rally? If not after 3 straight positive days on the Nasdaq you would have to guess that this level may be Xro's current perceived value,or does everyone believe what a couple of analysts say as Gospel.
    I think XRO's been trading to its own beat recently, doesn't seem like positive NASDAQ days affect the SP anymore, which could help if it was disjointed from general market sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I think it'll start to perk up a bit.

All this Ukraine rubbish too.. If people were that worried about superpower war then the markets would have been in decline since people were getting lined up and shot in Syria. Not that NZ media cared, more interested in the "teapot tapes".

Anyway, Nasdaq good war bad. XRO good.

learning to see in the dark

Good result for the NASDAQ last night, trading pattern suggesting a genuine rally, and the first clearly positive session since the (almost) correction.

I still dont expect Xero to excel today, sellers will still be motivated, but I would expect a rise. Picking 1.5%

Looks like some of the more established stocks are dragging down the DOWN and S&P in the after-hours market, while the NASDAQ is still green.

not much happening

I'm picking a late afternoon pre-Easter rally. Based on nothing.

Loneranger

Default Moosie

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Reversion of fearful market participants and momentum traders to growth stocks on the rally.
    You seems to have some great posts here but often you don't seem to hold any stocks... So what do you actually invest in?

--------

Just a thought... I think shorters are playing XRO. Any thoughts?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tzbang;him,482
    not much happening
    Yep pretty ho hum,all the action at Genesis