sharetrader
Page 383 of 733 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    alot of insider share's where locked up and today was the first day they could be traded since the IPO.
    Not a great vote of confidence in the company
    I think Twitter is still up on the IPO price and definitely up on the price the early employees/investors paid so cashing in to diversify is expected. The large shareholders (ie. founders) have said they are not selling so that is a good vote of confidence.

If the NASDAQ has a double doji then I'll be looking for a mid term uptrend in XRO. It's a great reversal pattern but there are more powerful forces at play.

I'm not a chartist, but I'm interested in them and would like to learn more.

ANyway, here's the OHLC plot of XRO for the last month.

Attachment 5805

According to Wikipedia a doji is when the opening and closing price are similar and mark a possible change in trend direction (there is indecision in the market). So a double doji is two in successive days? Is that what you mean Moosie? Most images i saw when Googling had a kind of zig-zag pattern over a few days - so I'm struggling to get a good definition.

I've been quite happy with the $30 support over the last two days.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Anyone chartists know what a double doji means? Never seen one before, has me stumped!

Sitting directly on 10 day MA and if tomorrow is an up day then I can see an uptrend line forming...
    As long as it is not as bad as a hanging baby we should be OK

Haven't found that hanging baby yet .... the one you bought up on the DIL thread ..... been searching everywhere since and no hanging baby ... hope she OK still

Banned

Sell Bot in control.
    Last edited by couta1; 09-05-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Anyone chartists know what a double doji means?
    a chart with a stutter?

yesterdays candle was a spinning top, signifying indecision. The day before was a 'sort of' doji. Prefer the close to be much nearer the top than the middle, but a minor victory for the buyers that day, soured by the slightly lower closes though
    Last edited by Xerof; 09-05-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Quite interesting over the last 3 days. A well tested $30 support with quite a headwind from the US.

The stronger the support seems at $30 the more attractive the stock looks to me.

Perhaps we'll see a triple doji at the end of the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    Quite interesting over the last 3 days. A well tested $30 support with quite a headwind from the US.

The stronger the support seems at $30 the more attractive the stock looks to me.

Perhaps we'll see a triple doji at the end of the day?
    $30 must be one of those magic numbers that sometimes attaches itself to stock

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    $30 must be one of those magic numbers that sometimes attaches itself to stock
    I don't think SP's like prime numbers. XRO happens to be stuck between a prime pair (29, 31).

I think I'll blindly follow Snap's advice and get a curry.