sharetrader
Page 412 of 733 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    People lets be honest, Xero was only driven to where it was because of sentiment. There is no fundamental reason why it should be anywhere near where it was. and now as with most "bubble" stocks once sentiment changes it takes over and us individuals have no power to fight it so why suffer. I have a very strong felling this will not reach even $35 (might bounce to 30 odd for a bit). for at least 6 or so years once its revenues and profit actually catch up with its cap, if it doesnt the cap will go down catching up with the earnings. Take a look from outside the box and don't let it take over your life. Its not worth it
    Hmm I remember a few on here say last year when Xro fell to $12 from $15 that it would never reach $15 again,Xro could easily reach $60 in the future if things go to plan,Intuit is sitting on around $100 NZ so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    bounce today - will be short lived oversold bounce in my opinion just like peb
    Aka HAMMER TIME

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hmm I remember a few on here say last year when Xro fell to $12 from $15 that it would never reach $15 again,Xro could easily reach $60 in the future if things go to plan,Intuit is sitting on around $100 NZ so why not?
    Yep, I see it hitting $15 again and soon.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ryrynz View Post
    I keep thinking this already.. then I watch it plummet further. :'(

It's not that bad.. But I made like a 40% return on investment.. now I have sweet F all. It hurts.. I hope I become more successful at this because of it.. I try to be positive..

I'll remember it, thanks.

Why do we walk it though? Isn't it better to just sell and buy again like Moosie? He knows what to do, wouldn't we all be richer if we did what he does?
    I need to learn the ways of Moosie.
    You could do what i did with snakk, and sell , make your 40% loss , claim it off your tax............ If you made 40% and sold , you would be paying tax on it!........... Then you have the choice to buy them back at a later date. I normally sell loses before 31st. march to be able to claim it off my tax before the end of the financial year.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    make your 40% loss , claim it off your tax
    It would have to be an actual capital loss off your initial investment right? The ability to do this is something many people may not know.
    Last edited by Ryrynz; 25-06-2014 at 11:38 AM.

El Toro~

Quote Originally Posted by lambton View Post
    Yep, I see it hitting $15 again and soon.

Woodward and Goldman Sachs both said in an online interview they suggested 'sell'. I'll find the NBR article and post it up soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ryrynz View Post
    It would have to be an actual capital loss off your initial investment right? The ability to do this is something many people may not know.
    I think it is depending on weather you are a trader or investor (with the intention to hold at the time of purchasing) right?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    I think it is depending on weather you are a trader or investor (with the intention to hold at the time of purchasing) right?
    yea ,it depends whether it is raining or sunny

Quote Originally Posted by brodie12 View Post
    Woodward and Goldman Sachs both said in an online interview they suggested 'sell'. I'll find the NBR article and post it up soon
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/analyst...mid-teens-ck-p

Is this the article Brodie? There is an additional comment by the Woodward analyst in the comments section as well.

El Toro~

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/analyst...mid-teens-ck-p

Is this the article Brodie? There is an additional comment by the Woodward analyst in the comments section as well.
    Beat me to it