sharetrader
Page 414 of 733 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

That was the issue... I have had a plan and that was once it reached of 100% gain sell 1/2 and keep the profit in there. But the greed got over me so I hung in a bit too long so I missed the boat when it got to $40+. Never mind. You win some and loose some in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin cubans View Post
    You crazy bastards are driving this - there is no relative value - you are bidding up the price of this tulip which while it might be a very nice tulip, is still a tulip and should be compared to other tulips in the world
    Does it matter as long as you're not holding the tulips when the reckoning comes?

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    It does if you bought and held from a buck o' five. ......Watching intently for a test of $20 and $18.50 levels.
    In that case I stand corrected for those who held it and did not even sell some to realize some gain. Anyway, let us know when you see some signs about your testing levels. TY in advance.

Think I might have to let go.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ryrynz View Post
    Think I might have to let go.
    Don't make your decision solely on what you read on here, come back to where you see Xro in a few years time, if you don't believe they can finish the story then sell otherwise hold, sit on your hands a bit longer if your emotions are driving you to make a rushed decision, you've hung in there this long after all, I don't know how much heat you can take only you can answer that question

Quote Originally Posted by smokin cubans View Post
    I just don't see you putting any rigour into this - you're investing on gut feel and that only cuts it 50% of the time.
    There's a few people with concerns about your thoughts on this Couta, please keep your options open.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Don't make your decision solely on what you read on here
    It's not just what I'm reading on here, it's elsewhere too.. and what I'm seeing in the trading as well.
    Last edited by Ryrynz; 25-06-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Banned

SC I've done enough research into Xro to satisfy myself and the rest is gut feel, Ryrynz I'm holding end of story at least for a couple more years, you must decide upon your own stand , that's all I've got to say re your situation,cheers. PS- I'm with Rod on his comment in the below posts article. Were more concerned with where the share price will be in 5 years time.
    Last edited by couta1; 25-06-2014 at 10:09 PM.

What is happening to Xero? Are they investing in growth? Any ideas? Cheers.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11280697

Wowee, no post on the XRO forum in nearly a week, lol!

Meanwhile, the Nasdaq Composite index closed over 4400.

Yes, it's true that there's been lots of Nasdaq IPOs and valuations aren't what they used to be...

But hey, the money is still floating around out there. Will we see an XRO move and shake?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I think XRO has completely decoupled from the Nasdaq now and is no longer flavour of the year as fears begin to rise about US growth rates and Intuits push back begins. If XRO can't capitalise on a rising Nasdaq then there are going to be big problems if a correction hits as the valuation is still stratospheric.

Still waiting for a $20 test. Doesn't help that I'm reading a book about Dotcom bubble at the moment either...
    No worries Moosie a few years from now we'll have a definitive answer and in between expect a lot of noise but flavours change regularly in America so who knows what that will be next year?