sharetrader
Page 430 of 733 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

That's a pretty miserable report

Receipts from customers at $23.5m is only $3.1m up from the March quarter

Fantastic comparisons to last year - very impressive - but heck a $3.1m increase from last quarter is going to make this a long long journey to any respectable sales figure

Xero needs a rocket under it

I can understand why the shareprice has drifted down if fundamentals / financials are anything to go on. I have a feeling that many think that this is going to be a very long journey.

The cash receipts line is only going up by $2m-$3m a quarter - that makes $500m annual revenues a long way away

The only thing sky rocketing is the wages bill - hope they keeping busy

Just as well there is the carrot of a Nasdaq listing to keep the shareprice up

Anyway if any body interested here are the last 6 quarterly cash flow numbers side by side

If it is considering as a grow stock still then cost of staffing went up may not be a bad thing. While other companies have been trimming staffing Xro still hiring... So fundamentally they would know what they are doing I would think.

Winner69 and his "numbers," geez, you'd think he's running a tarot card reading business or something.

If it ain't hype, I ain't buying it.

Anyone else thinking client numbers are now growing at about fifty thousand a quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Anyone else thinking client numbers are now growing at about fifty thousand a quarter?
    Yes!!!! I thought that was just me! Mind you i'm not up to the play with which are the busy quarters, it could be that all accounting software drops off in this quarter and thrives in others. I hope so because I really like this product and want to see it succeed.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by smokin cubans View Post
    Back in the day when I considered Xero to be an 'investment' rather than what it is now, my wife, who is an accountant, always said I should put more money into Xero before the March quarter results are released as that is the quarter that accountants will switch clients to new software as they can start the new financial year on the new product.

Seemed to make sense to me.
    makes sense for NZ so true in the old days. Australia year end is June, US is December. Can't remember UK as I worked for multinationals when I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    makes sense for NZ so true in the old days. Australia year end is June, US is December. Can't remember UK as I worked for multinationals when I was there.
    Uk tax year ends on like 3/4 April

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by brend View Post
    Uk tax year ends on like 3/4 April
    Yes - I remember the stupidity of the individual tax year ending a few days into April but assume companies didn't use the same?

Per this, they also use a March Year: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiscal_year#United_Kingdom

I worked on one company that used the first Sunday of the calander year - nightmare, especially if you wanted to take a holiday over the christmas break.