sharetrader
Page 433 of 733 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Rod mentioned at the AGM that more US customers were coming on board directly rather than through their Accountant (compared with their other markets). Seem to remember a figure around 30% coming through accountant channel in the US.
    Not clear to me if this is because they're at an earlier stage in the US with less accountants on board at the moment or if this % is reflective of the market in general.
    I also note with interest that the US already has 2 platinum bookkeeper partners. No other market has platinum bookkeepers yet. Not sure if the above % includes bookkeepers but will be interesting to see how different channels to market pan out in the US.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JamesST View Post
    Rod mentioned at the AGM that more US customers were coming on board directly rather than through their Accountant (compared with their other markets). Seem to remember a figure around 30% coming through accountant channel in the US.
    I would have thought that this is because they are at such an early stage that only early adopters are aware of them, and early adopters are 'early adopters' so less likely to need be influenced by their accountant. Xero has sponsored a lot of start up type conferences etc so I assume these early stage tech companies are those signing up as they are very open to new cloud technology and dont have legacy systems to transition off.

Posting this here for Couta:

http://www.prospective-investments.c...counting-play/

hang in there!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post

hang in there!
    Thanks for that your a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Thanks for that your a gem.
    Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Seconded. And that's why Drury said "$50 BILLION company" last year. Thinking long, long term!
    Good articlw thanks. I believe traction will gain in usa this year but, like the article, I see the success in NZ, Aust and the promise with UK enough to be very excited.
    I see value (at least a hold) at these new corrected levels. If it is a longer term play now, so be it. Its still an exciting few years ahead compared to many plodders on NZX.

On track to fill the gap - by the way statistics probability has shown a very high % that all gaps eventually fill so that implies 19.30
    one step ahead of the herd

So ...

having spent 2 days trying to get through to MYOB suppport, listening to crap music, no option to have them call me back, try online support to receive Support Request ...Our Ask a Question service is currently closed., filthy with rage that I cannot take out my frustration on some poor underpaid bored soul at a help desk....

can I ask, when will Xero offer payroll?

I wonder how many are like me, ie - would consider the switch if both Accounts and payroll were bundled. .

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post

hang in there!
    I thought this was a good article mainly for the fact that it emphasised that Xero is aspiring to do more than just provide an accounting platform. Rod has spoken about this before but I am not sure that anyone really picked up on it.

Pretty ugly at the moment but I still think early days.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    we use flexitime plus for payroll (which integrates directly with xero)
    Smart payroll is pretty awesome as well. Good price and excellent free support.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    we use flexitime plus for payroll (which integrates directly with xero)
    Thanks NG- will look into this

edit - ditto to Toasty
    Last edited by psychic; 14-08-2014 at 11:20 AM.