sharetrader
Page 470 of 733 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I see your post was quoted on stuff tonight Under Xero investors Fret meaning yourself
    Oh btw I'm not fretting over XERO because I don't hold any, and not looking to as this is far too overpriced.

I'll stick to my undervalued plays like JWI and APN which are rocking and rolling

I thought the US resignation was odd at the time. Usually a reason is given but there wasn't one. Just a thanks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chaowee88 View Post
    Oh btw I'm not fretting over XERO because I don't hold any, and not looking to as this is far too overpriced.

I'll stick to my undervalued plays like JWI and APN which are rocking and rolling
    Time will tell, thanks for your post on Sum thread, i didnt say you were fretting the heading on the front page referred to your post and drew their own conclusions, im not fretting either but guts required to hang in there, 5 years from now we will both have our answer

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    You holders will be fine, those brokers who slapped XRO with a SELL today haven't got a clue, especially the one who's put a $15 price target on it.
    Just hold for 5 years and you'll all be rolling in clover.
    I can imagine how frustrated you must be after getting so much flak for warning others. But remember that you are not the one sitting one massive losses. It's all good if you learn the right lessons.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Stockknocking anyone? Nah couldn't be.
    Couta..In my opinion any stock that drops 61% over 7 months and is still dropping deserves to be stockknocked...

I said one word, a month ago and having lost another 10% since then, and no change in the trend, that one word still applies now..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Couta..In my opinion any stock that drops 61% over 7 months and is still dropping deserves to be stockknocked...

I said one word, a month ago and having lost another 10% since then, and no change in the trend, that one word still applies now..
    Fair enough but that word doesn't apply to holders who are going long and of course the knockers aren't holders.

El Toro~

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    You holders will be fine, those brokers who slapped XRO with a SELL today haven't got a clue, especially the one who's put a $15 price target on it.
    Just hold for 5 years and you'll all be rolling in clover.

Funny, he has actually been the analyst who has been the most accurate with the price, he called it when it rose to $40+

I'm on record many times in this thread as calling it back to $18. Most analysts have only just got on board where I've been calling it many months ago. Earlier comment was taking the piss.

This operation just burns cash and is still miles away from making a profit. Knockers some of us may be but also realists who hate throwing cash to the wind. Next stop $15 is my bet.

Quote Originally Posted by lambton View Post
    This operation just burns cash and is still miles away from making a profit. Knockers some of us may be but also realists who hate throwing cash to the wind. Next stop $15 is my bet.
    Totally agree. Growth in the U.S. has considerably undershot even my modest expectations so I expect the SP to keep heading south almost indefinitely until they can prove they can actually make money, (if that ever happens).

Hoop summed it up perfectly AVOID