sharetrader
Page 479 of 733 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by dingoNZ View Post
    Well then why do you go and make something superior oh great one?
    If its surfersteve then he usually implies that he is working on some awesomely better technology but can't talk about it for commercial reasons or something like that.

Based on the language though I think we are dealing with a marginally self aware AI from an indian help desk?
    Last edited by Toasty; 14-10-2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason: grammar

Banned

There was a group of athletes ( No one special) coached by one Arthur Lydiard(Also no one special at the time) They lived on meat and potatoes(Nothing special) and trained hard using this Lydiard system, a little old NZ training system against the rest of the world, well the rest as you know is history and now every training system for athletes on the planet incorporates the Nothing Special Lydiard system to a greater or lesser extent so does something have to be Special to succeed?

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    If its surfersteve then he usually implies that he is working on some awesomely better technology but can't talk about it for commercial reasons or something like that.

Based on the language though I think we are dealing with a marginally self aware AI from an indian help desk?
    stop it toasty

get back to work, surely you have some trust accounting to do..

i have been allowed back, and its only to remind you all to be careful.. rob is a very good story teller..........be careful here

so next time a product comes out with a lot of money behind it be careful my friend

i am not working on accounting as you know it and is nothing like zero

some of it has been put in other products overseas in vertical markets
    Last edited by abstractionsInsoftware; 14-10-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Guru

I actually thought SurferSteve may have got his talking computer to automatically post his messages for him since the computers AI is slightly more coherent that him.

I don't think the profit/accelerating rate of losses is the most important metric for Xero, I think it is the growth rate of customers in the US, which has some relation but not all too much, as they're quite clear on the fact that they do not care about this metric (profit/loss) at the moment. Not at least until they get 1m customers. If they were focusing on that now, then this metric would be rather different; but would the share price be? I don't believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by abstractionsInsoftware View Post
    stop it toasty

get back to work

i have been allowed back but probably not for long

so next time a product comes out with a lot of money behind it be careful my friend

i am not working on accounting as you know it and it is R&D

some of it has been put in other products overseas in vertical markets

but you wont see it in side zero because zero does not have a model that allows it yet and zero's business model does not allowing promote cross server proxy objects to be set up for advanced business development yet from there standard API

however they have the money and the people so they could change there model
    I can't work out whether you support XRO or want it to fail or some strange middle scenario.

And please...its Xero and "their". Not sure why you insist on calling it zero unless its some sort of unsubtle dig?

[QUOTE=couta1;511544]There was a group of athletes ( No one special) coached by one Arthur Lydiard(Also no one special at the time) They lived on meat and potatoes(Nothing special) and trained hard using this Lydiard system, a little old NZ training system against the rest of the world, well the rest as you know is history and now every training system for athletes on the planet incorporates the Nothing Special Lydiard system to a greater or lesser extent so does something have to be Special to succeed?[/QUOTE

yes i agree with you and that is what i have said

i and my friends trained under him ....

I can't work out whether you support XRO or want it to fail or some strange middle scenario.

And please...its Xero and "their". Not sure why you insist on calling it zero unless its some sort of unsubtle dig?
    ok from now on ill call it

0 or X or Z

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post

I don't think the profit/accelerating rate of losses is the most important metric for Xero,

I think it is the growth rate of customers in the US, ... but not all too much,

... they do not care about this metric (profit/loss) at the moment.
    I think you hit the nail on its head. It's a matter of faith with the NZX as a place of worship. Arguing over Xero is as meaningful as debating religion/existence of god. You either believe or you don't.

Hey Abstractions,
    I gotta ask what "does not have a internet model for its applications that let you merge your services at the application design model base level"
    actually means?

I have had 20 years in finance IT across the SDLC and this sounds like some of the best bulls%it bingo I have ever heard.

rgds