sharetrader
Page 48 of 733 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Xro - xero

I just remembered that the same three who made the recent share sale had sold before and this is what they said at the time:"The shares were sold at $1.45 each, a 4c premium to last night's closing price. Both Mr Drury and Mr Edwards have indicated that they will not sell any more shares until the company reaches financial breakeven, which is forecast to be in the second half of 2011. Mr Drury said Mr Morgan's investment was "a huge endorsement" of the company's progress and strategy."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/3948853/Trade-Me-founder-ups-stake-in-positive-Xero

Guru

It is a bit unusual. Why didn't these know (but not current) strategic investors take place in the placement they just did???

Th upside is that Xro are offering current investors to purchase in at the same price (upto $15k) and if they want to get out, like Rod has, the market price is currently above the placement price so they can (depending on the size they want to ofload).

My veiw is they need to take off in the US/UK very quickly. They currently have a technology advantage but the other big plays will catch up fast if they choose to.

I note SAP and Oracle are currently buying up SaaS HR products at large prices. That is probably the ultimate exit strategy.

I am watching from the sideline but am a happy user of their product.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

I'm long term shareholder and I hope they do well in United States. I'm still skeptical on how well they will do in U.S Market, hopefully they will give as update in Full Year result which should be out in mid / late May.

Has anyone received SPP documents in the mail yet?

Default email

Got my SPP forms via email yesterday

Me too. I'm going to grab the full allotment. I would have thought that the share price would take a dip after the record date but it is still up around $3.05. Should we expect a drop towards the $2.75 level?

My forms haven't arrived yet, what is the final date the money for the allotment will need to be paid by?

6th March at 5:00pm. SP now $3.10....why? Just sold a few and was going to buy back on the inevitable dip.....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    6th March at 5:00pm. SP now $3.10....why? Just sold a few and was going to buy back on the inevitable dip.....
    Given you can buy $15k worth for $2.75 it makes sense to sell on market now and buy back in with the SPP if you dont want your holding to increase.

Due to this, I would ahve expected them to have dropped now that they have gone ex-rights to the SPP. Then another small drop once the new shares are issued.

Therefore it seems weird that someone would push the price up today.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Given you can buy $15k worth for $2.75 it makes sense to sell on market now and buy back in with the SPP if you dont want your holding to increase.

Due to this, I would ahve expected them to have dropped now that they have gone ex-rights to the SPP. Then another small drop once the new shares are issued.

Therefore it seems weird that someone would push the price up today.
    The share purchase plan last time at 90c resulted a record high price above $1. Maybe people are eager to get on the bus of growth and repeat its trajectory. Xero's story still attracts good will buyers.