sharetrader
Page 492 of 733 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    I don't think he can afford me tbh
    I wasn't talking about bedroom "advice"

Guru

Well guys what do you reckon? Is there any one (besides Couts) who can manage a positive spin on this?

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I thought it would rally as well today with the huge gains on the DOW/Nasdaq and local markets. I wonder if it is a worry that this has not happened?
    Shareholders would do well to ponder that point very carefully IMO. If XRO can't go up after the Dow and local market are having very strong days...

I don't think he can afford me tbh
    Come on guys, leave Roddo alone

Advanced Member

Fair call. I'm happy to be running a highly profitable - albeit small - business. I sincerely hope Rod can say the same about xero one day.
    Although hopefully Rod is not adding... - albeit small -....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Well guys what do you reckon? Is there any one (besides Couts) who can manage a positive spin on this?
    I think todays price is reasonable - less than 20x annualised revenues and growing at 80%, yet still not taken off in the biggest market. They are customizing the product for that market and even a small market share is a big number. They aren't technically taken on the incumbent, they are looking to expand the market by capturing those not currently using anything. Increasing costs are a concern as i the risk they dont get a foot hold in the US.

I wouldn't bet against market sentiment at the moment so I definitely are not buying. When sentiment finally does turn, I will look at it again, especially if it goes lower than is currently is.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I think todays price is reasonable - less than 20x annualised revenues and growing at 80%, yet still not taken off in the biggest market. They are customizing the product for that market and even a small market share is a big number. They aren't technically taken on the incumbent, they are looking to expand the market by capturing those not currently using anything. Increasing costs are a concern as i the risk they dont get a foot hold in the US.

I wouldn't bet against market sentiment at the moment so I definitely are not buying. When sentiment finally does turn, I will look at it again, especially if it goes lower than is currently is.
    And getting more reasonable by the minute.......

Will we see sub $16 by EOD?

Guru

Looks like it , Q is the near term bottom under $10.00, looks likely !!

After eight long years of losses that seem to keep growing and growing I am curious as to when the "faithful" believe XRO will actually achieve break even ? Another 8 years ?
    PS Stock getting absolutely hammered today on a very buoyant day ???
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-10-2014 at 03:28 PM.