sharetrader
Page 493 of 733 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 7325

Thread: Xro - xero

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    After eight long years of losses that seem to keep growing and growing I am curious as to when the "faithful" believe XRO will actually achieve break even ? Another 8 years ?
    Hard to say !

After substantial growth, whatever that means to Rod. Even then the costs incurred along the way are going to be quite large to cover with (any) profits. Any software company in the long-term run is under large pressure from competitors and the changing market. It's anyones guess what the future holds for Xero I guess.

Anyone else losing their wits end with this stock? Bloody knew I should've bailed at $25..fml.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    been a 6 month nervous drift.... so far.
    Not sure if a fall from $45 to $16 can be classified as a nervous drift.........more like a collapse in share price.
    Similar to what DIL and PEB did....... will over shoot and bounce but what level it does this is anybodies guess...... I will say over shoot down to $14 then bounce back to 17 to 19.
    I meant today's movement Snap.

Even so 6% is more than a drift.

I think Rod Drury said he was off to New York to talk to some of the cornerstone investors over the next two weeks.

He's currently in the position of having to explain why they are down 12% after a year.

What a day and what a performance considering closing performance from the Dow and Nasdaq on Friday, the performance of the local bourse today and especially considering those American futures looked strong as the day here unfolded.
    Drury not worried about the SP. He's made his millions already and has more than enough and there's the fat salary and excellent perks to enjoy so all is well...they have plenty of cash, that seems to be all that concerns him.

Milestones of the number of customers or numbers of employees are far more important that the milestone of actually being EPS positive right ??????

Just watch the technicals and don't buy until the SP intersects with the 100 day MA going back up in a new uptrend, (if this ever happens). 100 day MA is about $24.50 at present so no rush to buy that's for sure.

For much of 2012 they built a base of around $5, maybe in due course they'll test long term support around that level again until they can prove they can actually earn profits ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-10-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Banned

Nice big red candle ending on lows with the bots scooping up anything slightly above $16.05. Not a good sign as brokers probably had a flurry of sells from clients over the past week to break up and sell to get best market price. Getting well and truly into oversold territory now.

Ry, I suggest if this stock is impacting adversely upon your life in any way you sell and hold cash until the market turns itself around. Wait for the inevitable bounce and get a better price than $16 (it will happen imho before any leg downwards starts again)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ryrynz View Post
    Anyone else losing their wits end with this stock? Bloody knew I should've bailed at $25..fml.
    Very testing alright but I'll stick with the ship until the end where ever that ends up .

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Ry - With all due respect to our canadian friend, please be very careful about making decisions on the back of unsolicited advice dispensed by strangers over the internet. We've all witnessed others lose a lot of money on here like that before, so please DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS. Do not be swayed by posters that imply some sort of sixth-sense. it is complete bollocks. None of us have any idea what the price will be tomororw, let alone next week or next year.

Seriously.
    Yes, I agree with that.

There's people for and against XRO at these prices. But today's movement has surprised more than a few of us I think.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Ry - With all due respect to our canadian friend, please be very careful about making decisions on the back of unsolicited advice dispensed by strangers over the internet. We've all witnessed others lose a lot of money on here like that before, so please DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS. Do not be swayed by posters that imply some sort of sixth-sense. it is complete bollocks. None of us have any idea what the price will be tomororw, let alone next week or next year.

Seriously.
    Just speaking out of experience with the likes of other stocks. Xero WILL bounce at some point, and if Ry is wanting to exit then that will be his best chance as the trend is firmly in the downward position long term and still overvalued for the current markets sentiment.

If it isn't affecting his life then by all means hold. Couta will testify to that. But if you are constantly moody, or watching the market is affecting your work then I suggest selling. It's not worth it and there's always money to be made elsewhere.

I don't pretend to know what the SP is going to do tomorrow, but I can take a VERY educated guess out of experience and history.

I'll shut up and go back to my forest hideaway now.

Good luck Ry.

It's actually possible just to stay right away from share market updates, if you really want to. I did it for Chorus to preserve my sanity. I was always going to hold onto the shares and hope for the best (although I should have sold when Couta did . I stopped looking at the price early December 2013 when it was $1.44 and never checked the price again for three months. I'm really glad I didn't because by mid December the price was down to $1.29 I think which would have totally destroyed my Christmas. I never checked in again until February when the price was still around $1.44 - but I avoided a heap of pain in the meantime.

One thing I did was to stay away from this forum. There just seemed to be too many people enjoying the carnage. I guess its understandable but it's hard to stomach nonetheless.